• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 RP partner search

sugarbuds

Hi! You can call me Sugar :) I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner. More info below!

• Please be 18+ in age. I do not feel comfortable roleplaying with minors.
  • I tend to mirror replies, and I'm literate-advanced literate in skill. I always write at least a paragraph for replies, and I expect the same from my partner. As long as there's something to work with, I really don't mind short or long posts!
  • I tend to only do OCxCanon and OCxOC. I do double, so don't be afraid to ask!
  • OOC chat not required, but would be preferred
  • I tend to take time with my replies so please be patient with me, and I will also be patient with you, I understand life comes first!
  • You can feel free to poke me for a reply if it's been a week or so.

Fandom List
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! (mostly season0 and DM, but I know a bit about GX, 5Ds and Zexal as well)
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Devil May Cry

Post here or PM me if you'd like to roleplay!

Last edited:
Heey Sugarbuds,

are you also interested in writing roleplays that don't involve any known characters?
I would like to write a fantasy or post-apocalyptic roleplay but I would like it to be mostly platonic, writing about survival struggles and the lot.

let me know if you are interested in anything like this.

:)

Heey Sugarbuds,

are you also interested in writing roleplays that don't involve any known characters?
I would like to write a fantasy or post-apocalyptic roleplay but I would like it to be mostly platonic, writing about survival struggles and the lot.

let me know if you are interested in anything like this.

:)

Not at this moment, but thank you anyway! Good luck with your search :)

I play characters from different series..is that cool?

I haven't done a crossover in a while, PM me with your ideas and we can see where it goes :)

Hi! You can call me Sugar :) I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner. More info below!

• Please be 18+ in age. I do not feel comfortable roleplaying with minors.
  • I tend to mirror replies, and I'm literate-advanced literate in skill. I always write at least a paragraph for replies, and I expect the same from my partner. As long as there's something to work with, I really don't mind short or long posts!
  • I tend to only do OCxCanon and OCxOC. I do double, so don't be afraid to ask!
  • OOC chat not required, but would be preferred
  • I tend to take time with my replies so please be patient with me, and I will also be patient with you, I understand life comes first!
  • You can feel free to poke me for a reply if it's been a week or so.

Fandom List
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! (mostly season0 and DM, but I know a bit about GX, 5Ds and Zexal as well)
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Devil May Cry

Post here or PM me if you'd like to roleplay!

I'd be interested in a Yu-gi-oh rp. I've seen season 0 and DM. love cannonxoc pairings and willing to double.

Are you still accepting requests? I could just hug you after seeing FFXV? I would love to double and can write a handful of characters.

Hmm, a Yugioh sounds interesting. I like either canon/oc or oc/oc. If you wouldn't mind I would love to start one with you. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back