• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yummyyuck

Struggling to contact me?
Try my Discord:
Yummyyuck#9424

Green = Important information.
Skip the white text if you don't care.

Ask questions if you have any.

Hey there,
I'm an avid RP fan with a crippling addiction!
I'm always on the search for new RP partners since I never burnout, and I tend to outlast everyone I meet.
This search for more and more RP has unfortunately lead me to this website, as my old RP locations have
begun to die out.

I'm looking for an unstructured, casual, slice-of-life-y RP, carried by character
interactions. I have no interest in planning out plots, characters, or worlds OOC. I just want to jump
straight into a RP with zero information on the other player's character, and improv.
It's perfectly fine if you give my type of RP a try and decide it isn't for you in the midst of it, just let me
know and we'll stop and split ways. I don't necessarily have a world planned, which means we can both
build and create the world as we go. Add whatever you want. Treat it like a sandbox.
You may be wondering: "How do we start a RP without planning the story or anything?" It's simple, really.
Just figure out what character you're playing, figure out where and what they'd be doing if they existed in
a real world, and then just act that out and I'll join right in. Easy.

I'm not used to finding RP on these sorts of websites, and I have no idea whether or not people here will
be remotely interested in my style of RP, or if they'll have any idea what I'm talking about. But if you're
interested in giving it a try, then let me know.

And finally; I prefer to RP on Discord. I'm fine with doing it here as well, it's not required to do on Discord,
but my response times will be quite iffy here since I don't get notifications from this website, whereas I do
on Discord. My tag can be found in the top right corner if you'd prefer Discord.

RP Requirements:
  • Must play male character.
    (No, this isn't an ERP. I have no interest in that. This is just for my character's motive.)

• Must be Medieval-Fantasy setting.
    (You know, stuff like: Castles, dragons, elves, magic, knights, kings, queens, orcs, etc.)

• No one-liners / No paragraphs on the regular.
    (If all you're capable of typing is "She sits", then you're insanely boring.
    But I also personally would rather avoid paragraphs. Not always, but I don't want to be
    forced to try and match someone's response length every time I type. I'm not saying
    paragraphs are banned, there's a lot of situations where paragraphs are useful, especially
    during the first few lines to start off the RP, but typing them regularly is a major pain
    and slows down response time a ton.)

• Use grammar.
    (You don't have to be perfect, I make grammar mistakes too. But at least know
    the grammar basics so I can understand what you're saying lol.)

• No fandoms. Use original characters.

• Must be alright with character death.
    (There's a high chance for both your characters and mine to die, and you'll understand why once we start the RP.
    If for whatever reason you aren't okay with your character dying, then this isn't for you.
    Remember you can always pretend your character didn't die outside of my RP. I really don't care, they're your characters.
    I'm only putting this requirement here to warn players that take character death very seriously.)

Last edited:
Super interested! Would you like to DM? I really like more free-form roleplay with some solid literate foundations to keep the world in place. I'd love to try this with you, and I'm also looking for a long-term roleplay which will really allow me to get a flavor for the other person's character and my own. Not a fan of fandom RP at all, so I'm glad you specified that, and I'm definitely more than happy to play a male.

My discord is Chloe Burman#9603 if you wanna contact me there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back