• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looseygoosey

Being incredibly new to this site, I am in desperate search for someone to RP with.

A little bit about me & my writing:
My name is Lucy and I'm 19 years old. I was born and raised (and still currently live) in rural Australia. I started RPing at 11 and stopped just after turning 15. I also stopped creatively writing until very recently, so I'm incredibly rusty.

My "terms and conditions:"
  • Please be 18+. Although I don't mind writing with younger people, I would feel a lot more comfortable writing alongside someone 18 and older.
  • I would love it if we could chat OOC, even if it's just to chat about our characters and plots or just to check where the other person is.
  • I don't particularly care what perspective you write in or the length of your perspective. I write in third person limited and could average 2-3 paragraphs depending on you and the RP type. I just ask that you (at the very least) give me something I can work off.
  • If you're not feeling the RP, too busy atm or just don't know how to continue: please tell me.

What I'm currently craving:
  • Historical slice of life (particularly obsessed with the early 1600s,1800s and 1900s-1970s)
  • Modern slice of life

Current Plot Ideas:
  • Set in a failing, war-ridden kingdom, a prince/princess and a witch run off together to escape their destinies.
A lonely witch. A stolen smile. And a broken kingdom.

[Prince/princess] has always dreamt of something more, something different to their privileged, but ultimately tiresome life.
When a bubbly witch almost sets their crown alight, [Prince/princess] knows that their wish has come true.

An enraged king. A kidnapping. And a whirlwind dalliance.

It’s only a matter of time before their lives catch up with them.
  • When the last known Nephilim and his rag-tag team of rogue heavenly figures and the 'dogs from down under', now known as simply the 'Others', decide to go against the two most powerful figures in the entire three plains, demons and angels must place their differences aside and fight to reclaim their home.

Between the fighting and trying to keep humans safe and oblivious; things aren't looking too good for these two majorly different groups.

Can they put their differences aside and actually work together or will the three plains fall to the Others?

• When a student is found dead in one of England's most prestigious, boarding universities, four students take it upon themselves to solve the mystery.
(To make more sense plot-wise why they don't go to the police or call anyone for help or anything, I was thinking that this could be set late 1800s, early 1900s)

• [Character 1] spends their free time in a small, local ice-ream shop just to see [Character 2] who works there. And then the shop closes for the winter and they're forced to either say something or wait until next summer.

• For as long as [character 1] can remember, she was a lowly merchant employed by none other than Sir Edward "White mane" Buckley, she travelled alongside him on his ship and was treated like his daughter.

Until one day, Spanish authorities seize the boat, slaughtering the entire crew, apart from [c1] - the only female on board. They mistake [c1] for a hooker and ask [c1] to 'pay' off your crew’s debt, or else.

In a very "Disney's Robin Hood" kind of way, a young privateer swoops in and massacres the Spanish Republic men.

In an effort to repay him for her life, they come to an agreement that he can take [c1's] undamaged boat. As long as [c1] ventures with it.

Let me know if you're interested either through a PM or a comment below! Also, please introduce yourself! And if you have any plot ideas, please let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back