• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 RP Interest

Simple_Imperfections

Long live the Queen
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Intro
  1. My name is Simple
  2. I am 26. A full-time grad student and full-time nurse
  3. I have RP'd for the last 12 years on Gaiaonline, Roleplaygateway, and most recently, Discord
  4. I tend to be moderately literate when it comes to posting. Anywhere between 2-5 paragraphs depending on what is happening
  5. I can usually post at least once a day (sometimes more), but I will communicate with you if there are issues
Interests
  1. OC plots only. I am not a big fan of fandoms
  2. Low to High Fantasy is my favorite
  3. Supernatural/Super-powered humans are also great
  4. I am flexible about time-setting
  5. I am also a bit of a hopeless romantic with my characters

Other things
  1. I am flexible with all setting types. So don't hesitate to reach out if you have a good plot idea
  2. Themes tend to be dark, but only with permission will I touch on Rated R topics
  3. Explicit scenes are usually implied, I don't RP them anymore
  4. I would prefer not to RP with minors (just my preference especially with the darker themes)
  5. I am open to RPing on this forum or Discord.
If interested, please feel free to reach out to me!

Last edited:
I'm interested! I have a possible idea that you might like, if you wanna go ahead and PM me:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back