Natalie H

Tentatively Returning
Hey! So I've decided to make one relatively comprehensive list of what I'm looking to Rp!

About Me

I’m Natalie, I’m 22, and my time zone is EST.
I usually Rp either in PM's or offsite (Discord, Kik, email, or Hangouts).

I typically use a female Oc, and I’m interested in Canon/Oc pairings, but I'm more than happy to double (as either male or female) or even do two separate RP's if we're both looking for the same person in a particular fandom!

We don’t have to double up, I just find that most people want to, which I understand!

I like to blend action, adventure, romance, and drama together and am predominately a Canon/Oc type of person. I don't mind doing Canon/Canon or Oc/Oc though for my partner, as long as we're doubling up.

Obviously I can’t Rp with everyone who replies and my interests will vary based on (*), so I encourage people to talk to one another if you have the same interests!

This isn’t my only thread and isn’t the only place I look for Rp’s, so please be understanding of the fact that I cannot always roleplay with everyone (sadly). If I could juggle a bunch of Rp’s, I would.

Rules
I promise I don’t have many, but there are a few.

-Please be 18+
-No one-liners please, I don’t mind a single well-written paragraph (5+ sentences), I just need something to work off of and one-liners generally don’t provide that.
-If you’re looking for a reply everyday, I’m not for you. I work full-time and I try to reply about three or four times a week, more often if I can!
-If you can’t understand that real-life is more important than an Rp, I’m not for you.
-Please be okay with occasionally using multiple characters to spur on the plot. An Rp can get so dull if only those involved in a pairing are the ones interacting and if I or you have to type out long-winded one-sided conversations between characters because someone is unwilling to be them for a few replies.

The List
TV Shows
Miraculous Ladybug
Code Lyoko
The Punisher*
Daredevil
The Walking Dead*
Supernatural
TNT's Animal Kingdom
Star Wars: The Clone Wars***
iZombie
The 100**
Gravity Falls
Stranger Things
The Witcher*
Hazbin Hotel

Anime/Manga
Seven Deadly Sins
Soul Eater
Dramatical Murder (DMMD)
Corpse Party*
One Piece*
One Punch Man
Black Butler
Castlevania
Alice in the Country of Hearts (Heart no Kuni no Alice)
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fruits Basket
Inuyasha
Ouran High School Host Club
Blue Exorcist
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Attack on Titan
Diabolik Lovers
Death Note
Tokyo Ghoul***
Devilman Crybaby
Angels of Death
JoJo Bizarre Adventure*****

Movies
Star Wars*
Avengers
X-Men
Sucker Punch**
Fast and Furious
Rise of the Guardians
Grease*
Jurassic Park (2003)
Beauty and the Beast (2017) I have an AU/plot idea specifically in mind for this one.

Other
Skyrim
The Witcher**
Borderlands 3
Creepypasta (Very particular about this one).
Stardew Valley
The Grisha Trilogy
My Time at Portia
Pokémon Sword/Shield*

And feel free to ask me about other fandoms, I'm sure I'm forgetting quite a few for this list!

If you have original plot ideas, I would definitely be open to hearing them, but please be aware it has to really hook me for me to agree to do it.

Last edited:
I have an original pokemon plot. Can be done in the sword/shield region.

Users who are viewing this thread