• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Romance (looking for male characters)

Mystique

Slave of the Night
Hi there! As the title says I'm looking to do a romance RP, but I need male characters. I've only ever done a female role in a romance RP, and I'd rather like to stick to that.

Some things about me. My name's Violet, but you can just call me Vi if you prefer. I'm 20 years old, and have been RPing for about 7 years now. I know this account is newer, but it is true. I'm in college right now, so during the morning and afternoons it might take a little longer to get a reply out.

Enough of that, let's talk about some ideas I have. All of these can incorporate a fantasy theme to them, and I'd probably prefer that.

- Highschool romance.

New Highschool student vs. One already there

-Princess vs. Royal Guard

- Marvel/DC comics themed Romanc

- Those are my main ideas that I'm looking for partners for. Any ideas you have if love to hear, and I have others if you'd like to PM me.

Uh, right... I'm new, so I don't believe I'm able to send a PM at the moment. I apologize, seeing as you're also a pretty recent member.

grey987 said:
Uh, right... I'm new, so I don't believe I'm able to send a PM at the moment. I apologize, seeing as you're also a pretty recent member.
It's fine, no worries. We can discuss the idea on here if you'd like.

[QUOTE="Robin man]I would like to do the princess and the guard idea ^^

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! I think that's my favorite idea of them all. If you're able, PM me. If not just discuss it on here.

If you still wanna do it, I'd be up for the high school one, and would like to be the new student.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back