• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 roleplay

Jmart0311

Heyya!
Let's try this again.

The roleplays that I am interested in are:
-Fandoms: Resident Evil
-Supernatural
-Action
Avatar: The Last Airbender/ Legend of Korra
Cobra Kai/ Karate Kid
Charmed (original)

+If you have any ideas of what you want to do, we can plot together and work it out.
++ With the Resident Evil fandom, there was a plot I had in mind and it is the backstory to one of my characters involving Albert Wesker. It could separate in its own story who knows.

*If you respond to this, you must be 18+. I am 24 years old, and don't feel comfortable roleplaying with someone under than 18.
*I am a semi-lit to lit writer (depending on what I'm given). However, there are times, where my paragraphs won't live up to my normal criteria and that's alright. With that being said, please no one liners.

Last edited:
Let's try this again.

-Supernatural
-Action

+If you have any ideas of what you want to do, we can plot together and work it out.
++ With the Resident Evil fandom, there was a plot I had in mind and it is the backstory to one of my characters involving Albert Wesker. It could separate in its own story who knows.

*If you respond to this, you must be 18+. I am 24 years old, and don't feel comfortable roleplaying with someone under than 18.
*I am a semi-lit to lit writer (depending on what I'm given). However, there are times, where my paragraphs won't live up to my normal criteria and that's alright. With that being said, please no one liners.
I would do Resident evil.

Let's try this again.

-Supernatural
-Action
Avatar: The Last Airbender/ Legend of Korra
Cobra Kai/ Karate Kid
Charmed (original)

I’d love to do a cobra Kai rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back