• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Waste

brainrotbrainrot
About Me :

Hi, Im waste and I've been roleplaying for about 3+ years now- I am 18 and nonbinary, I use all pronouns. My time zone is AWST and Im usually active during the day. I usually write between 400-1000 words but for the most part I mirror my roleplay partners length.
I write in 3rd person but I can write in either 2nd or 1st but I prefer 3rd. I'm ghost friendly, I don't really care for an explanation. Just say that you want to drop and I'll move on, if you want to give an explanation then go ahead. I tend to only play male or nonbinary characters but if I've roleplayed with you multiple times I can try and play female. I prefer ocxoc, I might be willing to do ccxcc and (me)ocxcc but it depends on the fandom. (I'll list them down below). I only do mxm, (me) mxnb or nbxnb I might be open to mxf or fxf or fxnb(me) but I'll only do it if I know you well. I enjoy fantasy, supernatural, slow burn, BIG enemies to lovers, romance, modern, medieval, dark themes, crime and mystery but I don't like slice of life. It can repetitive and boring sometimes and love spice in my roleplayes. I have no triggers except detailed self harm (like it can mentioned but no done in the roleplay). I haven't done double ups before but we could do them just be aware I have no idea how to do them. I love back and forth ooc and making art of our ocs, love doing headcanons as well. It makes me feel more comfortable and I just enjoy knowing my partner more. I have two ideas which leaves room for discussion and add ons which I like doing that because it can allow us both to enjoy it. Depending on what you looking to do we can like do them or not. Im open to doing one your ideas or making a plot up by ourselves. Don't be afraid to say you don't like my idea.

Requirements / expectation / rules :

I am 18 so I don't roleplay with minors and my age range is like 18-25 so I would like if you are within that range
I do have little boundaries that doesn't mean I have none. i expect you to respect them when I say you're taking it to far. I'll do the same because it's not going to bother me.
I expect you to only use original character and some spin-off of a canon character.
If you're character is non-human they have to be at least humanoid. (like elves, vampires, etc)
I am literate to novella and I expect you to be as well, at least give two paragraph or just a really lengthy one paragraph.
Try and bring something to the table while roleplaying, I don't want to be doing all the work like creating all the plot points. Also try and give ideas to the table instead of giving one word. answers for example I say 'Oh how about blah blah blah' and then you're like 'Okay'. It really frustrates me when people do that and they end ghosting me cause I also give one word answers to something like that as well.

Fandoms :

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Part 3, 4, 5)
Attack On Titan
My Hero Academia
Neo Yokio
Legend Of Korra
Helluva Boss
Hazbin Hotel
Five Night at Freddy's (All games)

That is all for now, just message me if you're interested-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back