• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Roleplay partners

Vaplus

Still here I see? Very Good
Bored and need A roleplay partner? Look no father!

I’m a semi-lit to lit roleplayer and am Looking for new partners. Below you will find my requirements, fandoms, characters I roleplay, ships and aus.

Requirements
-1+ paragraph
-Good grammar
-Use “” for talking
-Willing to brainstorm plots.

Fandoms
My Hero Academia /Just finished season 1/
YouTube
Gravity Falls
Welcome to Nightvale
Harry Potter
OCs

AUs
Don’t know anything for MHA but suggest and I might be open
I know a lot for Youtube so just ask
Reverse falls
Monster falls

Charaters I roleplay /Don’t see a character Ask!/
Bakugo Katsuki
Antisepticeye
Jacksepticeye
Chase Browdy
Henrik Von Schneeplstine /?/
Bill Cipher
Will Cipher
Kevin
OCs

Ships /If you don’t see one ask!/
Antisepticeye X anyone
Jacksepticeye x Anti
Chase X Anti
Chase x Henrik
Chase x Jackaboy man
Henrik x Anti
Henrik x Chase
Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines /Aged up/
Bill Cipher x Mabel Pines /Aged up/
Bill Cipher x Stanford Pines
Will Cipher x Dipper Gleeful /Aged up/
Will Cipher x Mabel Gleeful /Aged up/
Will Cipher x Stanford Gleeful
Any Canon x OC
OC x OC

Other
I prefer M/M but will do M/F and F/F

Well what is your OC?
I have a RP pitch. I've been bumping all day. I don't want to post it but all the info is here.

Since I've been having no luck. I'm kinda looking around now.

I have a RP pitch. I've been bumping all day. I don't want to post it but all the info is here.

Since I've been having no luck. I'm kinda looking around now.
That all sounds really cool the only thing is I have no character Actively Ready for something that big and it would tale me a couple of days to pull something together. I would also like more information on the world and what that all In tails before I could make a full commitmentgin tails before I could make a full commitment. If you want to continue talking about it dm

I'd love to do something with MHA if you're interested! I'll make sure not to spoil anything lol

Sure sorry to walk onto this. But I had one bit of craving on doing an MHA verse with my OC. (AKA An MHA version of my OC.) If you're interested in discussing the idea, DM me. Maybe we can work something out.

Hello. I would love to do a BNHA RP - either OC x OC, Canon x OC or Canon x Canon.
You are welcome to decide, so feel free to send me a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back