• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Roleplay Anyone?

Lizzy

Lady, running down to the riptide
Ok, So I'm looking for a guy to do a MxF roleplay with me.

I prefer to do roleplays in PM, but I am perfectly fine with doing it elsewhere.

To be my partner here are some qualities I'm looking for.

~Someone who can keep roleplaying for a long period of time.

~No one liners

~Can post at least once everyday. I get people have lives outside of RPN, but please stay committed. If you are going to be gone for more than a day, please tell me!

I like doing roleplays that involve fantasy/mythical characters, which most of my ideas involve. Here are a very few of my ideas, if you are interested or want more, or to share your own ideas, PM me or leave a comment!

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Elementalist x enemy elementalist (Like fire and water, which are against eachother and somehow run into each other and yea... 'ya know.)

Furry x Furry(Or a human)

Mermaid x Human

Shapeshifter x Human(Or almost any other humanoid)

Human x Werewolf(Or a vampire)

If you have any more ideas, feel free to tell me! We could always mix and match, or create something new as well!

sounds good... how do I do that I came from a different site and this format is completely different, and rather confusing, compared to the other one that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back