• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 random plots based on random characters that I shouldn’t be making

Dublin.By.Dawn

Hi! So I shouldn’t be making another thread for more RP’s, but here I am, doing it again anyway because who needs self control?
To make it simple, I’m almost 24, female, work full time on 3rd shift. All my characters are male, some are gay some are straight and some have no actual clue what they prefer.

I am looking for a partner who WILL NOT GHOST. Help with plotting, I like to talk Ooc , post at least a paragraph or more. Decent grammar, and write in 3rd person.

As for plots and characters…it’s more of Slice of life I guess?

Marcus Cunningham- Marcus is a very pretty man. Slender and in great shape, he’s extreme fit and flexible. An amazing ice skater (forgive me for being 100% ignorant in all things ice skating, I just like to watch it occasionally). He’s got those pretty blue eyes and black hair, but a bit of a bitter attitude and is a more of a loner. Raised by his aunt after being abused by drug addicted parents, but still not really shown much affection or love. She was very strict and proper, and preferred her own children over him. So maybe as a plot, he could be partnered with your character (female?) to do a routine for something big. They have a few issues with getting along, but eventually it becomes a slow burn romance? She breaks through that bitter shell, he helps her get through whatever you want her to be going through, and it’s just a good time. Really craving a chance to use him!

Desmond Ford-
Desmond is filthy rich, a bit sheltered, and he can see ghosts. He’s very much a dandy, doesn’t like dirt or hard physical labor. Great at drawing and sketching, and very friendly. Not sure what we could do with him, but it’s fine.

Last edited:
hello :)

do you do platonic? I have a few platonic plots that might work with Desmond and his ghost powers. but I also might be able to whip up a charecter for Marcus

hello :)

do you do platonic? I have a few platonic plots that might work with Desmond and his ghost powers. but I also might be able to whip up a charecter for Marcus
I haven’t in a long time, but could definitely do one with Des. Marcus I want romance for, just super slow burn

Hello~
I think Marcus is an interesting character and I’d love to rp with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back