• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Go on adventures with a beastman! [21+]

DatCorn

Shiver me whiskers, Cat Man!
Hello. I'm Dat Corn! A 21+ starchy vegetable looking for others age 21+ to engage in fun, collaborative writing! My preference is to play the perspective of grizzly anthropomorphic beasts of varying races in a traditional fantasy setting.

Roleplay Hooks (Bolded are my preferred roles)🪝
- Scholarly expeditions are carried out in pairs. One serves as muscle while the other documents the findings.
- A bodyguard is employed to protect an important (or just, portant) figure.
- A beastman acts as a guide to an outsider in a dangerous land where their animal senses and survival skills come in handy.
- A beastly buffoon has been cursed! Perhaps assaulted by annoying creatures or forced to do one's bidding. Are you the cursebrings or the cursebreaker?
- Comedic hijinks! For whatever reason, the beastman's gruff and stoic disposition is put to the test as an ambitious instigator gleefully toys with their grumpy plaything. Poke and prode at his expense. He won't stop to accomplish his goals!
- Anything else!

Additional info 🗒️
- My OCs are typically male, older, traditional beastmen (lions, tigers, bears, oh my) serving as the muscle of conflicts. They are prone to misfortune and slapstick injuries and I take pleasure in teasing them. Am happy to reverse roles! Possibly even double.
- Typically write 1-3 paragraphs. Can do more if inspired or less if we're spitfiring.
- Can respond 1-3 times a day unless work/life intervenes (will try to inform slowdown periods).
- Here for fun and play-acting grizzly beastmen, but they are not a reflection of me. Happy to be friends, but nothing deeper.
- Romance not a priority. Can be pursued only after extensive buildup and OOC discussions (MxF pairings only).
- In terms of tone, seeking a blend of action-packed adventure, lighthearted banter laced with wit and humor, and subtle hints of darker themes.
- Ghost-friendly :ghostv: Life comes first. I'll try to announce if I need to slow down.
- I'm active in FFXIV if in-game roleplay is your thing. Same rules will apply.

Constantly updating intro as new ideas emerge. DM or post in the thread for interest. Looking forward to writing with you!

Last edited:
A fantasy world with a fighter and scholar pairing? Count me interested!

i'm interested !! are you still looking for a partner ? i'm torn between a couple of your hooks so i'd love to discuss c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back