• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Post-apocalyptic ideas. Partner needed.

NickTehAvenger

One Thousand Club
Hello. I am NickTehAvenger and I'm searching for a RP partner. The subject would be post-apocalyptic with a couple idea's I've made up of. You could make more and show them to me if you'd like to join me.

The main reason for searching for an RP is that basically, I love roleplays but all went dead on me. Mainly my fault.

-Post Apocalyptic disease?

The world has been run out by a disease people call Semila. It is very infectious when an outbreak is rapid and very fatal to a host. The host has three days to live. It's a 50/50 chance of your immune system surviving and fighting it off. There are an estimated whopping amount of 5,000 people left on Earth, most of them all separated. Cities in chaos, cars flipped over, smoke in the skies, vines growing on once cared for sculptures.

-Post Apocalyptic zombie

The world has been infected by a secretive virus that infects the brain on death. When death triggers the virus begins it's breach on the brain and starts to eat it, though supplying it to run and reanimating the corpse alive. The virus had executed a part of the brain out that maintained human personality and mentality. It then makes the corpse want to EAT human flesh for food.

I would like to be your role-play partner, but I am really getting rusty on my skills. If you want me to pick one of your ideas let me know.

Yah sure.

Tess carefully made her way out of the old, brick building at the edge of Los Angeles, California, knife in hand.

Im sorry if this is not so good.

It's fine. Mine would be like this.

Nick grasped onto the concrete edge of the building, running away from the infected people who chanted for help. Nick gasped for air and ran further down the cracked, decimated street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back