• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mozzarellow

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
d843addbfcec31846d8699feebcf358b.png
Hello!

Basically, I'm really interested in doing a long-term, wholesome, friendship and romance-filled Pokémon roleplay. I've been dying to do something like this for a long time and haven't had a lot of luck. But hey, why not give it another go!

I've recently had very bad luck with RP partners suddenly leaving and ghosting. It's happened to me more times than I can count, and I'm tired of it. I'm in this for the long haul, and I want to find partners who're just as invested, excited, and committed as I am. If your interest in roleplays and fandoms (Pokémon, in this specific instance) tends to wane, vanish, or disappear for long periods of time in general, PLEASE don't message me. Seriously. I want a partner that I can chat with and roleplay with for YEARS if possible, not just a few weeks or a few months. I'm totally fine with changing plots, skipping around, and doing whatever it takes to keep things fun and interesting, but I'm not interested in partners who lose interest easily or go quiet for weeks/months at a time.

About Me:

- 30+ year old dude, unemployed BUT attending college later this year

- been roleplaying since age 15

- prefer Discord for roleplaying and OOC, PMs are okay, don't like threads or emails

- semi-lit to lit

- LOVE plotting, planning, OOC chatting, sharing art/videos/music/funny stuff related to roleplays

- can mostly manage a reply every 4-5 days, though I can reply sooner sometimes as well

- NOT ditch/ghost friendly. Please don't message me if you're okay ditching or ghosting. If you're unhappy with something or want to end/change something, PLEASE just let me know!

- totally fine with changing things up if things get stale or boring, time-skips are also fine and dandy!

What I'm Looking For:

- The type of roleplay I'm looking for would involve romance (of course), friendship, adventure, drama, comedy, and action in varying degrees. I'm not really too fond of really dark/serious themes when we're dealing with Pokémon, I prefer to keep things on the lighter side. If it's something that would happen in the games or the anime series, then it's A-OK in my book!

- Romance is a MUST for me. While it doesn't have to be the main focus at all times, it should definitely be AS IMPORTANT as the adventure/friendship/drama/etc. aspects.

- I have no problem with cheesy romance tropes. Particularly love-at-first-sight, I'm all for two strangers seeing each other and getting shot by Cupid's arrow right off the bat!

- My main OC is a gay male, so I'm looking for a m// pairing for him.

- I'm TOTALLY down for doubling! I'd love to play a m/f, nb, whatever kind of pairing you'd like for your character!

- All romantically-involved characters must be 21+ in age.

- I'm fine with Canon X OC and OC X OC (mostly craving OC X Canon atm). I've never actually done Canon X Canon before, but I guess I could give it a try as long as you're comfortable with canon characters not being 100% exact!

- Looking for something long-term. I'm tired of most of my roleplays ending suddenly and prematurely, I'm here to stick it out for the long run.

- Looking for roleplay partners who are 25+ in age, I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with minors at all.

- Looking for partners who can be consistent. I totally understand that real life stuff happens, and sometimes people can't post regularly. Believe me, I get that, and it happens on my end all the time. However, I am NOT the type of partner who's okay with waiting weeks or months for a RP reply. I'd love to find partners who can manage a reply at least every 3-4 days. The same goes for OOC, I LOVE chatting OOC and getting to know my partners or even possibly become friends with them. If you're the type of partner who goes for long periods of time without saying anything, OOC or reply, PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME.

- Looking for partners who're considerate. If things get stale or boring, PLEASE tell me! I'm more than willing to change things around, do new plotlines, switch characters out, do time-skips, etc. in order to keep things interesting. Believe me, I can't stand it when roleplays get stagnant or become like a job/chore, so I'm definitely willing to work with you to prevent that from happening! All I ask is for the same consideration! Please don't suffer through a roleplay you're not interested in and then just end things or leave out of nowhere! I already put this in my About Me section, but I'm going to put it here again: I am NOT DITCH-FRIENDLY. Please, please, PLEASE don't message me if you're the type to do that.

RP Plot Ideas:

- Our two OCs are both trainers and are either family members or best friends, and they end up being swept into a big huge adventure on their journey when they come across one of the evil Teams doing real bad stuff (stealing Pokémon, trying to take over the world, etc.)

- My OC and a canon romance interest (most likely a gym leader) used to be best friends and end up reunited after a long time, and thus their friendship is rekindled and eventually progresses into something romantic

That's all I've been able to think up on my own, but I'm totally down to brainstorm and collaborate on ideas!

Who I'm Willing To Play For Your OC:

- I'm willing to play any of the adult gym leaders, professors, or whoever you want! Just know that I don't have much experience playing canon Pokémon characters, so it'll be a bit of a learning curve for me!

Who I'd Like You To Play For My OC:

- Raihan
- Marshall
- Marlon
- Lt. Surge
- Guzma

If you're interested, please post here or PM me!

Please send me a private message OR post here in the thread if you're interested!

Last edited:
I'd be comfortable RPing with you, and I've had an OC I've been wanting to use for this kind of thing! :D

I do have an oc I can use if you would be up for at least consider it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back