• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CR0WL0VESY0U

Hey how’s it going! I’m new here and so that means I should slap some stuff down.

Fandoms:
FNAF
MHA
Warrior Cats
Owl House
Star Wars
(And more to add)

I can play all genders but I feel most comfortable playing as male or non-binary characters.
I want to find an rp partner who’s able to write 2-3 paragraphs (or even more) just for the sake of the rp being interesting.
I only rp as ocs, mainly because it’s hard for me to get into a character from different fandoms.

Plots:
(Still In Progress)

- A strange spaceship landed on earths surface, after seeing zero movement from where it stationed a military group came in to investigate. The aliens fought back the strange intruders but ended up failing. The soldiers kidnapped an alive alien to use as test subject, to understand their behaviors and anatomy.
The alien proved to have self consciousness, leading for the soldiers to make a cabin deep in the forest and surrounded by fences. A soldier is sent to their house to preform regular check ups. Slowly the alien and the soldier fell in love. Will they hide their love forever? (I have an idea with this plot that the aliens come back and start a war)

-Hybrids now live amongst humans, the hybrids took over hard laboring work and the leadership roles of the world. Leaving the humans with small businesses and lazy employment.
One day, a rich celeb hybrid hired a human maid/bodyguard, after gaining some hate for having a human by their side the hybrid started gaining feelings for the human the closer they get.

if you’d like to rp just pm me!
We can also always do your plots as well!

What do you think about a warrior cats RP? I’m kinda new to roleplaying with typos and such, but am excellent at describing and coming up of with creative situations and characters.

I like darker RPs where characters get worse, redemption arcs, starclan prophecies as well as classics, like forbidden mates and found family.

I enjoy to focus on the uniqueness of characters and challenging environment.

PM me if your interested and we’ll work out RP plot : ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back