• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kathsisa

Living
Hello all! My name’s Kath and I’m trying my hand at this site again after about a three-year-long absence! So bear with me as I figure things out again.

About Me

• I go by kath or kathy, I’m 22 years old, and I use she/her pronouns.
  • I play a lot of Dungeons & Dragons, I’ve been playing for about two years now and currently play in a couple of games as well as DM four of my own. Ironically I've yet to play or run in any official D&D settings or campaigns.
  • I’m big on gaming and reading when I have the time, really into horror themes.
Preferences
  • 18+ please, 21+ is even better.
  • I’m wordy and like longer replies, but I know when to keep things short.
  • I also exclusively play female characters and I prefer wlw content over anything else if romance is an element.
  • Speaking of which, I like a good romance-focused story but it’s never a requirement.
  • Big on worldbuilding and dialogue, I’d love to sit down and figure out a detailed setting before even getting going. Or, if you have a setting you've made, I'd love to get to know it!
  • I don’t mind fandom stuff, but I’m not really good at playing canon characters. Totally cool if you want to play one, but it’s not for me.
Settings/Genres I like (in order of interest)
  • Fantasy, high or low or anything in between
  • Horror
  • Medieval
  • Sci-fi/Cyberpunk
  • Survival
  • Apocalyptic
Special Note
This is sort of a difficult thing to describe and I'm not sure if it's something that has a proper name, but I’d love to do a sort of 1x1 where you are the player and I play a game master-ish role where I help narrate your character’s story. Sort of like a two-person D&D game, but without the dice. DMing is my favorite part of D&D and I’d love to try it outside of a ttrpg setting. If this sounds interesting to you, I can explain it in some more detail over PMs.

Genres I’m Not Into
  • Slice of Life
  • Anime stuff (I don't really watch it)
  • Superheros
  • Animal/furry stuff, I'm not really sure what to call it
Fandoms (in order of interest)
  • Dragon Age
  • Dark Souls/Bloodborne
  • Dungeons & Dragons (but only homebrew stuff because it’s more fun)
  • Mass Effect
  • Fallout
  • Miraculous Ladybug
I think I’m going to limit myself to just a handful of partners, for now, to get a feel for it again.
  1. TAKEN
  2. TAKEN
  3. OPEN
Thanks for looking this over and have a good one! Lemme know if you’re interested!

Last edited:
Hi there!
I would be very interested in discussing an Apocalyptic rp with you!
I'm a big fan of the Fallout series! ^^

Hey!! Your two person dnd things sounds really interesting, if you're still open to doing that, I'd love to get something figured out??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back