• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Partner Search!

camlochan

Premarital Canibalism? I think not.
‘Ello beautiful people, my name is Cameron, but my friends call me Cam! I’m 20 years old, and attend the University of Chicago as a pre-law major. I’ve been rping for almost nine years, and writing for even longer. I prefer doubling, playing one female and one male character, or two male characters. As for plots or genres, I’m open to pretty much anything and everything, though I prefer not to RP fandoms. I am a closeted hopeless romantic, so romance is a key part in most (not all) of my plots.

Some ideas:

College life| meet in a cafe| Neighbors|murder/detective|Anything horror|

Some requirements:

Please be literate, and write at least one paragraph per post! No one liners : )

Please be 18+

Please be active! I know life gets the best of us, so just let me know if you can’t post right away!

That’s it! Shoot me a pm if you’re interested in any or all of these ideas, or have your own!

Last edited:
Ooh most people put stuff about ooc talk! I’m more than happy to talk ooc, and love building friendships with the people I RP with!

Do you have any plots in mind you'd like to RP right now?
Not in particular, but I have been favoring a lot of romance based plots, in whatever genre or setting. I also love horror, mystery and fantasy. I kind of just go with whatever the other person is feeling, because I love to write, no matter the genre. : )

Not in particular, but I have been favoring a lot of romance based plots, in whatever genre or setting. I also love horror, mystery and fantasy. I kind of just go with whatever the other person is feeling, because I love to write, no matter the genre. : )
Hmm... I'm usually not too into slice of life stuff that's centered on romance, but if you'd like to think up something together that involves fantasy or whatnot I'd be up for it.

Hmm... I'm usually not too into slice of life stuff that's centered on romance, but if you'd like to think up something together that involves fantasy or whatnot I'd be up for it.
Alright, sounds good, I’d love to. Like I said, I’m open for pretty much anything, so if you have any plots you want to explore we can do that too!

Another cool plot idea: Character A is invited to a ball at Character B’s house, but arrives to find no one else there, what happens next, I’m not sure, but the idea just came to me. : )

Update: New Plot

This plot is based off of red riding hood. Red is a princess, who is sent on a trip for diplomatic purposes, bearing gifts. The ‘wolf’ is actually an assassin, hired to kill the princess. They end up meeting, but fall in love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back