• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Partner Search!

IrishQ

αbσυт мє

There really isn't that much to say about me, pretty much that I am 18-year-old female and I live in the GMT, I do go to school and I am currently doing two BTECs, which means I can usually reply at least once a day. I suppose people would want to know this, I have been roleplaying for over 5 years and I would say I'm pretty literate, I tend to write around 1-4 paragraphs with each paragraph being around 3-7 lines long, and I usually have pretty good spelling and grammar, though I usually have a bit of help cough Grammarly cough. What? I didn't say anything, did I mention I have a sense of humour?

ρяєfєяєиcєร

Ahhh, here's everybody's favourite part of the forum! Preferences! In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic, but if you don't meet all of my preferences, that's fine! I'm pretty chill, there's a reason why I call this section 'Preferences' rather than 'Rules' is because my preferences are not set in stone! Anyway, might as well list them so you can take a look, also, fair warning, I will update them whenever I want:

Must reply at least once a week!
Tell me if you're going to poof on me for a while! You don't need to tell me why!
While I can RP on Discord instead, I'd rather not do that

яυlєร

Okay, now the things that are set in stone, I will NOT be chill if you break one of my rules! Most of these rules are pet peeves of mine, so a lot of these things annoy me very much, so please, for the love of God and all things holy, try not to break them!:

Have good spelling and grammar! I don't mind the odd spelling or grammar mistake, but if done constantly, it drives me mad!
Quality over quantity! I don't want to get 20 paragraphs that don't move the story along, I'm more than happy with 1 or 2 paragraphs that do!
No godmodding! I don't want you killing off my characters! (Not without talking about it first)
Follow RPNation rules!

wнαт I will иσт dσ

Of course, there are quite a few things I will not for a roleplay, these include, but not limited to:

I will not double up
I will not do fandom roleplays
I will not do SciFi roleplays
I don't like being male, sometimes I will, but the plot has to be really good!
I don't do forum RPs
I don't do group RPs either

яσlєρlαy idєαร

And of course, last but not least, roleplay ideas! I do have a few topics and themes, but they do change every once in a while and I'm always open to new suggestions! The amount of stars (*) means how much I'm craving something:

Victorian theme (***)
Medieval fantasy theme (****)
Supernatural theme (***)
Arranged marriage (******)
Good girl x bad boy (**********)
Royalty/Master x servant (**********)
Ex x Ex (*****)
Open x closeted (*****) I have a basic idea for this one
Unplanned pregnancy (*****) I know, a bit of a weird one but idc

And I think that's it! For now anyway!

Last edited:
I'd be down for a few of these, it's been awhile since I've done any roleplaying (D&D doesn't count in this case).

I'm guessing that something might have caught your interest? Lol
maybe, haha XD can you send me a pm?? I'm half asleep right now and will pass out any second, sorry!!

αbσυт мє

There really isn't that much to say about me, pretty much that I am 18-year-old female and I live in the GMT, I do go to school and I am currently doing two BTECs, which means I can usually reply at least once a day. I suppose people would want to know this, I have been roleplaying for over 5 years and I would say I'm pretty literate, I tend to write around 1-4 paragraphs with each paragraph being around 3-7 lines long, and I usually have pretty good spelling and grammar, though I usually have a bit of help cough Grammarly cough. What? I didn't say anything, did I mention I have a sense of humour?

ρяєfєяєиcєร

Ahhh, here's everybody's favourite part of the forum! Preferences! In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic, but if you don't meet all of my preferences, that's fine! I'm pretty chill, there's a reason why I call this section 'Preferences' rather than 'Rules' is because my preferences are not set in stone! Anyway, might as well list them so you can take a look, also, fair warning, I will update them whenever I want:

Must reply at least once a week!
Tell me if you're going to poof on me for a while! You don't need to tell me why!

яυlєร

Okay, now the things that are set in stone, I will NOT be chill if you break one of my rules! Most of these rules are pet peeves of mine, so a lot of these things annoy me very much, so please, for the love of God and all things holy, try not to break them!:

Have good spelling and grammar! I don't mind the odd spelling or grammar mistake, but if done constantly, it drives me mad!
Quality over quantity! I don't want to get 20 paragraphs that don't move the story along, I'm more than happy with 1 or 2 paragraphs that do!
No godmodding! I don't want you killing off my character! (Not without talking about it first)
Do NOT ask me to roleplay off-site! I'd rather not do that, thank you very much
Follow RPNation rules!

wнαт I will иσт dσ

Of course, there are quite a few things I will not for a roleplay, these include, but not limited to:

I will not double up
I don't like being male
I don't do forum RPs

яσlєρlαy idєαร

And of course, last but not least, roleplay ideas! I do have a few topics and themes, but they do change every once in a while and I'm always open to new suggestions!:

Victorian theme
Medieval fantasy theme
Post-apocalyptic theme e.g Zombies
Supernatural theme
Dragons
Arranged marriage
Good girl x bad boy
Human x demon
Mafia boss x mafia member

Mafia boss/member x policeman/police chief
Royalty x servant

And I think that's it! For now anyway!​

mafia boss x member? could i play the member?

Hi, I'm Will, I'm a 19 year old dude. Pretty literate. Anyway, I am actually super interested in a victorian type of theme. I have some ideas and questions, don't know if you are still looking, but PM me if you are.

I've got 2 ideas that I want to share and see if you are interested. I will warn, I wrote them when I was in a "I want to play a female" mood, but that mood has altered, and I'm more than willing to play the male characters since you noted that you play only females.

This is a crossover Fandom/Fantasy craving. Inspired by Quest for Camelot (1998, Warner Brothers Production).
IMDB link for Movie: Quest for Camelot

Searching for: Blind Hermit character, identical/inspired by the QfC character: Garrett
(Character song: I Stand Alone - Sung by Steve Perry on the soundtrack)
This Garrett/OC will be paired against my Kayley/OC.

I don't require playing out the entire movie if we use the canonical characters. The part I am interested in is the months the 2 characters spend together traversing the forbidden forest and falling in love. Which is portrayed as just a day or two within the Movie's time frame. The interaction between Kayley and Garrett from the time they meet to the time they learn they are meant to be together. As I said, this does NOT have to be a reiteration of the movie itself. It's the characters that really inspired me for this Romance themed RP, and I don't want it to be an instantaneous love affair like in the movie. There will be ups and downs like in any relationship as the two get to know each other.
-I can give more detail on the character ideas if you wish, or we can build from scratch if the pairing works for you.

*Note: The following is kind of long, with a bit of detail put into it. The female lead is pretty thorough, which is the character I was wanting to play, but I can change the gender to being male so that will leave the flexible role to be a female. Or if you would like to play the female that is already written out (in terms of background-ish) You are welcome to her! :D
This plot is inspired by the following song:

Angels Fall song by Breaking Benjamin
I tried to face the fight within
But it's over
I'm ready for the riot to begin and surrender
I walked the path, it led me to the end, remember
I'm caught beneath with nothing left to give, forever
When angels fall with broken wings
I can't give up, I can't give in
When all is lost and daylight ends
I'll carry you and we will live forever, for ever
Grey skies will chase the light away, no longer
I fought the fight, now only dark remains forever
Divided I will stand
And I will let this end
The sun begins to rise and wash away the sky
The turning of the tide, don't leave it all behind
And I will never say goodbye

Forever, forever

My idea is more a character idea, and it's going to fall well outside my general comfort limits. This is a slice-of-life, modern RP idea. This is going to be a "mary-sue" kind of RP. Lots of Drama, lots of bad things happening. There will probably even be triggers (i.e. depression, mental illness, physical illness, and much more). If you are sensitive to anything dark, please proceed with caution.

I really need someone to "lead" this RP, or at least, someone to co-lead. I don't want to have to make up all the events that will happen because they will mostly be torturous to my own character and I that will cause it to seem "mary-sue/woe-is-me" more than I mean to portray.

So, I think I gave all the proper warnings, but here goes with the character idea.

My character is a woman, recently diagnosed with Lymphoma. Though she refuses to tell anyone. She considers it as something only she should have to handle. She requests a transfer in her job (clerk for big multi-national corporation) and essentially forces herself into imposed isolation from all her friends and family by moving across the country from them. She lowers all contact with anyone who knew her before to merely online and telephone conversations. She begins to visit a coffee shop regularly. Every morning and afternoon, staying until they close. She builds an emotional wall around herself, not wanting to make friends because she doesn't want anyone she cares about to see her slowly decompose (as she sees it).

The opposite character I am looking for:
A male who either works for, or frequents, the same coffee shop. Background and circumstance is all up to you, my partner. All I request, is that they will eventually develop feelings for my character. Be that, beginning as a curiosity then progressing forward, or beginning with a crush on a pretty lady... again, I will leave that up to you.

The RP will mostly begin as a series of "small instances of time" with plenty of time skips in between their interactions in the coffee shop. Additional information, important events, etc. can be written out for our benefit when needed. (i.e. her visits with the doctor, random chance meetings in other various places...)

I have some ideas to plant opportunities for your character to puzzle together about her circumstance by the occasional sightings in the hospital or doctor clinic, her change in appearance as she goes through chemotherapy, and eventually your character actually finding her in the hospital either during or leaving the cancer treatment center on a chemotherapy day.

This will be a LONG rp. I want it to last!! Please. If you can't stick with something for a decent while, don't offer to become part of this. I really, really want this to work out.

wнαт I will иσт dσ

I will not double up
I don't like being male
I don't do forum RPs

Felt like I had to bold and underline that sorrybutnotsorry

Also, I don't like your other plot, the character hits way too close too home, so I'd rather not do that, so I don't think we're a good match

Felt like I had to bold and underline that sorrybutnotsorry

Also, I don't like your other plot, the character hits way too close too home, so I'd rather not do that, so I don't think we're a good match
Thats fine :) On the first, I apologize if I wasn't clear, I wasnt looking for a fandom, just a basic pairing of a blind hermit x some other character. But it's nothing to worry about. :) Good luck on the partner search!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back