• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Partner search w/ a plot

Hannah4Smiles

Hello! I'm Hannah.

It's been a little bit since I've roleplayed, but I'm looking forward to starting up again. I also didn't roleplay with the best people (Tweens-teens) so I may be a bit rough in the beginning.

I am most interested in fantasy but I'm okay with doing everything else. I'm not interested in fandoms, but I will consider it. I am also into romances, but I'm not really good at anything other than M/F pairings. I can RP the guy or the girl.

I am not super descriptive, so a paragraph at least is good.

I don't really have a whole lot of plot ideas, but I do have one that may be interesting....

A girl who isn't interested in being a nurse for the war effort wants something even more dangerous, and also impossible for a girl. She wants to join the Army. With a name change, stealing a parental consent form and an appearance change, will she succeed in getting into the Army? If she gets in, can she pass the grueling training? And worst yet, will someone find out she isn't a guy?

I was thinking it would be something like "She's the man" or "Just one of the guys"

Interesting, though there is absolutely no way she could make it into the Army. They did check for this back then, no matter how crazy it sounded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back