• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Culprit

'Twas I
Hello there and welcome to my search thread! I'm gonna make this simple but please don't be discouraged, I put a lot of work into my roleplays.

About me:

I'm female and 21, you may call me culprit.
I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now, but I've been off and on the wagon so I might be a bit rusty.
I'm a big fan of all things dark and romantic but I always enjoy a good drama story and fluff too!
I have no triggers but I won't do smut, I am however open to some more of the darker themes, PM me if you have questions about this.
I only roleplay my OCs. (Of course, I could maybe be persuaded to roleplay one of yours if you'd like, but you'd have to convince me.)
I roleplay in third person past tense, it's easier for me and I won't change that.
I only do FxM romance stories. It's just what I am more comfortable with, that is all.
I only take Female roles in romance stories (however, I could maybe be persuaded to double but you'd have to convince me and ensure me that neither plot would be favored above the other)
I'm ghost friendly in a sense, I'm not going to take anything personally if you disappear but I won't be upset if you give me a heads up first.
Life is crazy, but I will always message my partners if it gets too crazy for me to reply.
I consider my self to me semi-literate. I can match anything my partner throws at me, but I will never post less then two chunky paragraphs.
I mainly prefer to roleplay over PMs but can be persuaded to use Discord.
Quality over Quantity.

Plots:

number of * is how badly I'm craving the plot and Underlined is the character I want.

***Into The Wolf's Den- || Werewolf || Hunter || Romance || Violent || Enemies to Lovers || OPEN ||

Character A is a member of the Organization, a powerful secret group that specializes in hunting supernatural creatures and Character A has specifically been trained to take out werewolves. They've killed one already, the old alpha of a pack way up in the Rockies. Now, a few years later Character A has returned to take out the new alpha and finally get that title they've been working for. Character B, is that new alpha who's father had been killed by Character A a few years prior. During character A's hunt their one and only chances arrives. The full moon. But Character A messes up and misses their shot by a few seconds, instead getting badly injured and bitten but making it out alive, however bleeding out in the woods. Come dawn, Character B -now back in human form with no memory of the night before- stumbles upon the collateral damage left behind from the most dreaded night of the month. Character B takes Character A back to camp and patches them up but Character A was bitten, and if they live then they will turn into a werewolf themselves. But when Character A wakes up they are taken aback by Character B and how human they appear. What will happen when Character A realizes who the real Monsters are? What will Character B do when the truth comes out about their father?

So! This one picks up right after A wakes up in the werewolf camp. My version of werewolves are kind of a mix of a few different versions. On any day/night that isn't a full moon, they can shift into dire wolves at will. in their human forms they are stronger, faster and they have a quick healing factor. (Not like X-men, but just quite a bit faster then humans) On full moons however, they are unable to transform willingly. They loose all self-control and have no memory of the previous night when they wake up. There are blue bloods (werewolves who were born as such and have a long werewolf lineage.) They are even stronger then the others and are often times the only ones who are the Alphas. There are half-bloods, those who were bitten and turned. In order to turn into a werewolf you have to be bitten on a full moon and live. Half-bloods are weaker then blue bloods but stronger then humans. Their wolf sizes are also smaller. All werewolves are weak to Silver and wolf's bane. Silver acts like an acid, burning them to the touch. Wolf's bane does something similar but in diluted doses it acts as a knock out drug and nullifying agent. When it's in their systems they are just like humans after getting their wisdom teeth pulled. Of course, all of this can be up for discussion! I want our roleplay to be unique to us.

**Hell's Got Nothing On Me- || Small Town Good Boy ||Big City Bad Girl || Romance || CLOSED||

Character A is the wild child of a small town and has been since she moved there. Character B was born and raised in this town like his folks before him. When they were in high school they became unlikely friends and as they have grown into young adult they are still thick as thieves, however Character A has always loved character B, but has never had a good way of showing it. Instead of just out and saying it, Character A has instead spent most of her life sleeping around in order to get B's attention. Character B on the other hand hasn't yet realized their feelings for Character A but always gets annoyed when A talks about her latest date.

Basically, this is the cliche of "Innocent girl meets bad boy but bad boy doesn't notice innocent girl until something happens" but reversed. I'm open to talking about this one and adding more drama and fluff to it! This one is just the bare bones.

Pairings:

These are pairings that I don't have a specific plot for them at this moment. NOTE: The amount of * is my craving for that pairing and Underlined is the character I would prefer.

Werewolf x Werewolf **
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Vampire
Human
x Werewolf or Vampire ***
Human x Human
Bad boy x Good girl ***
Demon x Angel **
Fallen Angel x Angel

Cliches I enjoy:

Forbidden Love ***
Arranged Marriage **