• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seren_Astrophel

Hey everyone! First of all, thanks for checking out this thread. Second of all, I figure you should probably get to know me as a writer before deciding you want to message me so we can see if our styles line up.

I write in third person pov and I would very much prefer you do as well. Grammar must be good. This means, at the very least, trying to keep run-on sentences to a minimum, and your spelling should be good. I like very detail-oriented rp and writing in general. The longer the message, the better. This really helps me to keep an rp going when I'm given plenty of content to bounce off of. One-liner replies are a hard no from me. I don't expect formal formatting, but don't use abbreviations, text talk, or a whole ton of slang, please. Abbreviations and text talk are a no simply because they drive me insane. Slang isn't as big of a deal, but I also don't particularly enjoy the way it reads.

In terms of plots, I have several characters. I don't have them posted here for a few reasons, but when we settle on a theme together, I can show you any characters I have that may fit the storyline and theme and we can decide together. I prefer sci-fi plots but fantasy and historical fiction are also fun for me to do. In every storyline, I like to involve romance. I feel like it adds to drama, tension, and, at times, character development. I do wlw rp but I don't do mlm. I have characters of various genders. Most are male, but I have some female characters and several on the non-binary spectrum as well. Be advised that most of my characters' backstories involve sensitive topics including, but not limited to: homophobia, mental illnesses (PDST, Depression, Anxiety, Dissociation, Body Dysmorphia, etc.), warfare, violence, xenophobia, and sexism. If discussion of these topics make you uncomfortable, please do not message me. My characters' experiences with these issues is largely what molded them into the individuals they are. Without these issues, many of my characters would lose important aspects of their personalities, character development, and plot.

Even though my characters do have to come with the disclaimer above, I will not tolerate any of discriminatory behavior from an rp partner outside of character interaction. Even if the characters interact in a hostile way at some point, no use of slurs or hate speech will be tolerated. As a non-binary individual who has experienced several of the above issues, I'm not going to subject myself to hate from someone who is supposed to be a friend and world-building partner.

With all that stated, please shoot me a message if you would like to do a longterm rp. Again, plots will be worked out together so that the rp will be equally fun for both parties.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you.

Much love,
Seren Astrophel

Hey there! I think that we might be really good rp partners. Here is my 1x1 check just in case you'd like to check it out and see if anything I have cooked up (from plots to ocs) interests you! Anyways, feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back