• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 partner search for bnha/mha canon/canon, canon/oc, or oc/oc

pinkzomdie

:angel3:

Hello there! I'm a lit to semi lit roleplayer new to the website looking for an rp partner that is at least +18 (this is for my personal comfort seeing as I'm over 18)! I'd prefer to do mxm but I'm fine with mxf if we double up. My life can get rather busy so replies can come slow at times but I will always try to communicate where I'm at and how long you can expect me to reply! I'd prefer someone who likes to brainstorm and come up with stuff together rather than just making me come up with everything so if you have ideas, feel free to share I'd love to hear them.

What I want to do is either doubling up on canon character x canon character, canon character x oc, or doing oc x oc starting from the beginning of the series and sort of making our own au of the events. This way we at least have a general guide of direction to go and we have room to change or mess with the canon storyline as much as we want! If interested please message me or comment below!

:angelD:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back