• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kindaemissary

black water lillies
Hello!

I am currently looking for partners to help me satisfy my recent writing crave!

• - I write in 3rd person, past - can write present if needed
    - I prefer to write men as primary characters, will write women and/or non-binary characters secondarily
    - I prefer writing MxM but that is not a requirement
    - I don't care for much fantasy revolving humanoid creatures, but could be interested in a Game of Thrones like fantasy world where beasts live alongside humans
    - I will write anywhere from 5 paragraphs to 20 per post, but it depends on interest and what my partner's putting out
    - I prefer to write in thread but am flexible

Below this will be a compilation of my interests! Pairings, plot bubbles, song ideas, and maybe even a fandom idea or two. Read on!

PM me if you're interested. I won't answer to posts on this thread.

Last edited:
plot bubbles, dark themes
it's time for some damn
✻ I N S P I R A T I O N ✻
Updated June 2022

• Locked in an unknown cabin in the woods, one young muse finds themselves sealed away in a killer's home with no way out.

✹ Due to climate change and everpressing environmental changes, many species find themselves on the verge of extinction. Humans have mostly adapted to this new world around them, but there are unforeseen challenges ahead.

✹ A new generation of humans are raised underground as the world above has become inhabitable.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back