• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 Partner Search [Closed]

spearmint

left a bad taste on your tongue
[ Currently Closed ]
Thank you to everyone who replied!

Hello, and welcome to slugtime's partner search! Let's get straight to the point, shall we?

About Me
☆ I exclusively roleplay female characters; not because I can't roleplay males but because I really like roleplaying females! (◕‿◕✿)
☆ I am open to both MxF and FxF, respectively. c:
☆ My favourite genres of roleplay are romance, fantasy, fandom, and adventure~
☆ I'm open to oc x oc, canon x oc, or canon x canon... unfortunately I can't promise to be perfectly authentic with canon characters, so it's a bit of a gamble.
☆ I tend to write a minimum of two paragraphs, though it can be a lot more if I'm interested. But I do tend to match my partner's post length~
☆ My preference is PM over threads, just because I find it simplier to have everything in my conversation bar. ✿
☆ Usually I stick with anime pictures but I can do realistic if asked.
☆ Triggers are: rape, pedophilia, and incest... I'm just really not a dark person. :"c

Original Pairings
Italics is what role I'm interested in and underlined are favourites~☆

Soulmates
Love triangle
♡ Best friends to lovers
♡ Neighbours to lovers
♡ Enemies to friends to lovers
♡ Pianist x ballet dancer
Kindergarten teacher x single parent
♡ Fake relationship to real relationship
Florist x tattooist
Arranged marriage
Walmart employee x hot mess!customer
Idol romance
Princess x knight
Cheerful person x grumpy person
Slytherin x hufflepuff
♡ Anime romance (we can brainstorm fandoms!)
Tsundere x oblivious!love interest
♡ Yandere x oblivious!love interest
♡ Extroverted prep x introverted wallflower
Werewolf x human (imprinting)
♡ Vampire x werewolf
♡ Vampire x human

Plots
Italics is what muse I'd prefer to be~☆

Plot 1; "Why are you always bleeding when you see me?"
Muse A is the leader of one of the most influential gangs in the city. They have everything they could possibly want: respect, money, power, influence. But they can't trust anyone, they're used to patching themself up after fights and looking after themself. Until they get shot in the back and left to die in an alleyway - there is nothing they can do to patch that up. Muse B is a vet student who is hard-working and broke. They study full-time and work part-time at a clinic. One night they hear a gunshot in the alley behind the vet clinic, looking outside they see a person face down in the street and the assailant fleeing. Unable to watch the person die they struggle to bring them inside, placing them on the backroom's lunch table. Muse A desperately asks them not to call an ambulance, to just patch them best they can and send them on their way. Muse B doesn't call the ambulance (against their better judgement) and they do more than patch Muse A up. When they're done Muse A flees without a second glance and Muse B is left to think about whether they'll ever see that attractive stranger ever again. Spoiler: they do. Because for whatever reason Muse A trusts this person and they don't trust anyone, so every time they get injured they show up at the vet clinic after hours for Muse B to put them back together again.

Plot 2; "I must have loved you a lot." "You did."
Muse A and Muse B have been dating since senior year in high school when Muse A finally got the courage to confess. They're celebrating their second year anniversary together when the truck collides with their car on the motorway. Muse A was driving and seemed to come out almost unscathed until they wake up and can't remember the last two years of their life. They don't remember Muse B at all. Which suits Muse A's family just fine as it was Muse B who took their child out of their life, convincing them to follow their heart and pursue their dream career, essentially abandoning their parent's expectations. Now Muse B must get Muse A to remember before they're taken away forever. Will Muse A remember in time? Will they fall in love with Muse B all over again? Or will time run out for both of them?

Plot 3; "Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?"
Muse A is the biggest player on campus and has a reputation for leaving a trail of broken hearts. They're gorgeous, charming, and talented - they can get anyone they want... or at least it seems that way until they meet Muse B. Muse A witnesses a - admittedly very cute - person confess to Muse B, who rejects them and looks extremely sad afterwards. It captures Muse A's attention and after asking around they finally find out something about this gorgeous and mysterious person. Muse B has apparently sworn off dating, reluctantly leaving their own trail of broken hearts, though nobody knows why for sure. Muse A makes a bet that they can sleep with Muse B by the end of the semester. And so the chase is on. Will Muse B fall for them? And what will happen when they find out about the bet?

Plot 4; "I'm a rockstar, baby. Gotta die young to be immortal."
Muse A is a bass guitarist and an extremely talented one at that, they're a bit of a rookie but their agent manages to get them a position in one of the biggest bands going. The leader and main vocalist of that band is Muse B, who has the voice and face of an angel. Muse A expects them to be like how they're portrayed to the media, but instead they get a harsh reality. Muse B is self-destructive, reckless, and irresponsible - they act like a spoiled brat half the time and are riddled with insecurities and mental health issues. Muse A sees why the position was open. Will they be able to deal with Muse B or even fall in love with them? Can Muse A save Muse B from themself?

Please PM me if you're interested in any of these pairings/plots~☆

Last edited:
I have a question before I PM you. Are you okay with FxF? I'm either interested in Plot 3 of Pianistxballet dancer. Let me know!

I have a question before I PM you. Are you okay with FxF? I'm either interested in Plot 3 of Pianistxballet dancer. Let me know!
Wow, I completely skipped over that in the introduction didn't I? I'll edit that in now. And yes, I'm down for both MxF and FxF. c:

Knight and Princess! Deffinetly. Want ut to be realistic or fantasy?
I'd prefer fantasy, if that is alright with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back