• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 PARTNER SEARCH [Always Open] (Ignore Prefix)

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
32b4b21ac817764f56679121f4a17f5e170bc268_hq.gif

G'day!! So lately I've been craving some more good ol' 1x1's especially since with school starting back up they're a lot easier to handle than groups~ "^w^ I'm a pretty chill and open person, feel free to call me whatever ya' want I've had everything from "bean bunz" to "ay' you, you're the one who likes every post!" XD by this point, and in case that didn't give it away yeah- I kinda have a habit of liking everything due to my ocd =v=P Anyhow enough of the long winded introduction lets get down to business shall we? :3

About Me + The Rules!
-Of course first things first follow all rpnations rules, don't think you'll be sneaking anything past me either! I've been on this site for well over two years now and know my stuff- that and have seen my fair share of weird stuff….. //ovo// trust me.
-I LOVE FxF and FxM though annoyingly can't rp a male well enough to MxM "^w^

9cb.gif

-I generally write about 1-2 paragraphs (5 sentences each) per regular post, sometimes less sometimes more, it really depends on what my partner gives me and I'll try to match your length! (though I can write up to 8+ on occasions, really just depends on my mood)
-Unlike what seems to be every thread here I don't my your age when it comes to partnering with you, you could be 16 like myself or 24 it doesn't matter as long as we have a fun time and roleplay together! Hey, maybe even become close friends? It's happened before!
-Becuase of my previously mentioned ocd or officially termed, obsessive compulsive disorder I struggle to write horror or extremely dark themes, some people call it a trigger I guess? I tend to stay away from it where possible though have no issues with most things such as alcohol, drugs, disability, minor gore, battle scenes, graphic depictions or injuries, swearing, etc…. Just give me a heads up on your idea and I'll be more than happy to say if I'm all good with it or not!
-I'm a rather rapid poster when it comes to replies though like everyone my days differ, generally however I can boost out 4+ replies a day if I'm really feeling it and you also have the time to do so, but then again I've had to wait a month per reply from someone else.
-I prefer anime or artwork face claims as I find them easier to picture the situation in (that and realistic ones give me the jeebies sometimes) though have no issue with them if that's your preference!
-I struggle to play characters past the age of 24 easily, though can on a stretch, my comfort zone is more around the teens, occasionally even a little sister or younger character depending on the plot.
-I LOVE world building and making up plots with other people, everything just seems so much more fun when you both have a creative and passionate input towards what's going on.
-An last but defiantly not least PLEASE NOTIFY ME IF YOU CAN'T REPLY FOR A WHILE, DO NOT JUST STOP POSTING, please! I promise I won't be mad and if you're loosing interest then tell me and we ca brainstorm some new ideas or even refresh everything entirely!

Okay, with that boring mumbo jumbo outta' the way onto the part you've actually been waiting for, plots & pairings!! //>w<// (I'll bold any roles I'd prefer to play and underline any I'm super interested in!!)

tumblr_m0c6utsnui1r77n1vo1_500.gif

|| Pairings ||
-Vampire x Human
-Pregnant Female x Male/Female
-Mermaid x Siren
-Pirate x Stowaway
-Ship Captain x Wanted Pirate
-Kitsune x Villager
-Yokai x Human
-Scared of male touch female x male who likes girl
-Family Plots
-Pregnancy Plots
-Girl raised by grandparents thinking they were her parents discovers her big sister is actually her real mother
-Gamer x Gamer (Either virtual or real world, maybe both?)
-Witch x Witch
-Dragon Shifter x Human
-Mythical x Supernatural
-Weight Gain plots and pairings (Pm to inquire as there's a few different ideas)
-Servant x Master
-Maid x Maid
-Royal x Knight
-Royal x Servant
-Knight x Slave
-Dragon Rider x Dragon Shifter
-Supernatural x Supernatural
-Human x Supernatural
-Experiment x Scientist
Experiment x Experiment
-Alien x Scientist
-Superhero x Superhero
Etc.
…. MORE WILL BE ADDED AS I THINK OF THEM. (Will Update)

tumblr_inline_mpaaunRFci1qz4rgp.gif

|| Fandom ||
[None.]

|| Settings/WorldBuilding ||
-Fantasy
-Realistic/Modern
-Futuristic
-Victorian
-Steampunk
-Video Game

|| Basic Ideas ||
-Mermaids?
-Pirates?
-Pregnant?
-Weight Gain?
-Lost Treasure?
-Adventure?
-Stranded?

Please feel free to suggest your own plots, pairings and ideas!

tumblr_nhqscvgOKs1tjqrq7o9_400.gif

I can make for a pretty great stowaway, I would think, but I have a scene in mind for the two gamers one (you didn't hold one, so I don't know which gamer you want to be ;P)

A semi-popular MMORPG (Like world of warcraft or runescape) where your character meets my character without realizing that our characters go to the same school or that my low-level Samuri is just a secondary character to the high-level magic user.

Also Servant/master or knight/slave as the servant or the slave (as long as you think your character can handle mine~).

I can make for a pretty great stowaway, I would think, but I have a scene in mind for the two gamers one (you didn't hold one, so I don't know which gamer you want to be ;P)

A semi-popular MMORPG (Like world of warcraft or runescape) where your character meets my character without realizing that our characters go to the same school or that my low-level Samuri is just a secondary character to the high-level magic user.

Also Servant/master or knight/slave as the servant or the slave (as long as you think your character can handle mine~).
XD Welp!! hm- I'd defiantly be interested in the second or last ones, shoot me a PM so we can discuss further! :3

Heyo I am new to the site though I have rped quite a bit both on other sites and in games that allow rp.

From the list of parring you included I am interested in:
KnighxSlave
Gamer x Gamer
Alein x Scientieces

I also have a world-building idea that is related to magic, so I guess witch x witch, though if its okay with you I usually prefer rping as a male as its just easier for me, so I guess Witch x Wizard? xD

HI! I am supper interested in the Servant X Master, Witch X Witch, Mythical x Supernatural. I also am up for any ideas and I would love to do FxF.

hey there, pika! long time no talk. im keen to rp with you again, though mostly interested in these pairings;
-Vampire x Human
-Kitsune x Villager
-Yokai x Human
- Family Plots
-Gamer x Gamer
-Human x Supernatural
-Superhero x Superhero

Heyo I am new to the site though I have rped quite a bit both on other sites and in games that allow rp.

From the list of parring you included I am interested in:
KnighxSlave
Gamer x Gamer
Alein x Scientieces

I also have a world-building idea that is related to magic, so I guess witch x witch, though if its okay with you I usually prefer rping as a male as its just easier for me, so I guess Witch x Wizard? xD
sounds great shoot me a PM!! :3

HI! I am supper interested in the Servant X Master, Witch X Witch, Mythical x Supernatural. I also am up for any ideas and I would love to do FxF.
hey there, pika! long time no talk. im keen to rp with you again, though mostly interested in these pairings;
-Vampire x Human
-Kitsune x Villager
-Yokai x Human
- Family Plots
-Gamer x Gamer
-Human x Supernatural
-Superhero x Superhero
PM me and we can chat!! :3

ELLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE :3 XD

squeeeee, hi lex squad member! i just got back into 1x1’s & saw this and thought
well snap she already has been in a couple roleplays with me, this should be cool

iiii really like
mermaid & siren
family plots
mythical/fantasy stuffs
& the experiment & scientist one c:

squeeeee, hi lex squad member! i just got back into 1x1’s & saw this and thought
well snap she already has been in a couple roleplays with me, this should be cool

iiii really like
mermaid & siren
family plots
mythical/fantasy stuffs
& the experiment & scientist one c:
sure!! Send me a PM and we can chat XD

i would love to do this plot with you !!
sounds great!! yeah, taken from a t.v show I only watched 2 eps of but absolutely loved the idea of using it in a 1x1 partnership!! send me a PM and we can chat :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back