• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Partner Search <3

Redkorbi

Aspen ♡
Hello there! My name is Aspen and I am looking for some new role play partners!

• I am 18 years old. I'd prefer if my partner was 17+ as it makes me more comfortable
  • LGBT+ friendly. My characters are different genders and sexualities. Therefore, I am willing to do any pairing
  • I am looking for a literate role play partner. I usually try to match and mirror my partners length of response
  • I am from the UK
  • Themes I like to encoperate: romance, fantasy, ansgt, drama, action, Supernatural, historical
  • I am going into my first year of university. I will try to send out a response within 24 hours. If its been 2-3 days just give me a nudge
  • I can roleplay here or over on discord
Currently, I do not have any plots written out. However, I do have some ideas in mind. I prefer to come up with a plot with my partner so we can both contribute ideas and make it suit us.
to shoot me a message!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back