• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(1x1) Partner need

AiEnma

Thought-Provoked Wanderer
Hey again, this Ai. I am still looking for a role playing partner to do a role play with. I keep making new posts, because I still haven't found that one role play that I can stick writing abilities into. I mean I have been role play forever in a day, so I know good role play from a bad one, in my opinion. So here are things that you should know that I really want in our role play, if you are interested in doing one with me.

Basic Rules

1) Staring off, we need to have at least between 1-3 paragraphs: to get the show on the road

2) I hate one sentence posts, so I am requiring if there isn't much activity, then at least put 3 sentences

3) Activity, is very important, so if you can't be on for a long period of time, please inform me

Roles Play Interested In

Romance roles

Futuristic roles

School roles

Fantasy (Magical powers, basically non-real things)

Fandom(DC comics, video games, books, manga)

Medieval

Also if you have any you would like to do, the I don't mind sharing ideas

Hey, I would be interested in roleplaying with you ^^ I really just play female roles (unless it's MxM) and minor male characters. I can normally pull 2-4 paragraphs (depending on how much info the other roleplayed gives me). I don't have any ideas at the moment but if you would like to give it a shot I would be happy to pm you c:

Hey, How are you? I am willing to roleplay with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back