• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Paragraph M/M Pairings Only

Stiles24

I'm gay
Hi, this is my first time second time posting here so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. But I thought I would give it a shot?

There are a few things that you should know if you wanna contact me: I'm 20, I only RP gay pairings (so two dudes-they can be trans though if you want); I would prefer skype but here is good too; I only RP paragraph style (I don't like one sentence replies/bad grammar). I don't have many hard no's other than the two I underlined.

I have a bit of a crazy work schedule and stuff so I might reply slowly.
I'm a sap for soulmate AUs.

Here are the fandoms and pairing I am interested in at the moment, with the characters I would prefer to be bolded:

Rise of the Guardians/How to Train your Dragon:
  • Jack/Aster

• Jack/Hiccup (I'm cool being either)

• Hiccup/Tuffnut

• Jack/OMC

• Hiccup/OMC

Teen Wolf
  • Stiles/Peter

• Stiles/OMC

Game of Thrones
  • Jon Snow/Oberyn

• Jon/OMC

I have a few prompts ready, or if you have some, we can discuss them? I'm really bad about checking this website...

Anyways, have a great day everyone!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back