• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Strawberry_Milk

All panic, no disco
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
B1C0CEDF-D5D6-42C5-AC89-866D72DAE374.gif

• Hello all! My name is Raven and I'm brand new to this site, and so you'll have to forgive me whilst I learn the layout and how to navigate. So first, a bit about me: I'm currently nineteen years old and prefer that my rp partners are at least seventeen years of age. I've been rping I would say for about seven or eight years, and typically I stick to a descriptive or semi-lit style.

I don't currently have a writing sample available but would say that on average my replies vary from 250-500 words. Of course, this number can be larger, depending on how interested I am in a roleplay or how much my partner writes. Typically, I do my best to match my partner's length but occasionally will find myself struggling to write the same amount.

It should be noted that I’m not overly active on here and I’d say I’m usually on 3-5 days a week, discord replies may be quicker but either way I may not be the best choice if slow replies are a pet peeve of yours. I should also mention that I take on several rps at once, hence my slow replies at times.​

Hmm.... I might have a few ideas on-hand that might be worth sharing with you, majority being fantasy/sci-fi originals. I'll be back in an hour or so after I'm done my Magic game.

Hmm.... I might have a few ideas on-hand that might be worth sharing with you, majority being fantasy/sci-fi originals. I'll be back in an hour or so after I'm done my Magic game.
Note to self: Magic games can last forever if both are using B/G decks...

Plot 1
It is the early years of the 19th Century, and Clockwork is regarded as the highest and most modern of all trades. Some days it seems as though there is no limit to the wonders it can produce; from the massive chimes of the City's grand clocktower and its three hundred figures that dance across the hours, to the fine intricacies of a fob watch, to the delicate and artful motion of a wind-up automaton, the craft is inclined to the wondrous.

Yet, even by those lofty standards, what Muse A found one fateful day was a marvel beyond all marvels: Muse B, for lack of a better term, a girl made of clockwork - life-sized for a young woman of some sixteen to twenty years and beyond intricate. They encountered her in a back alley, a work of art that surely belonged in the Grand Tower or some museum of the current... That would be astounding enough. But when they saw her in a 'wound up' state, mere technical marvel became absolute awe, for she moved with a grace and fluidity and freedom like a real person, and... spoke.

The idea of recording sound was not entirely foreign to the Clockmaker's art, but this was no music box playing back the memory of a tin cylinder - she conversed with them, cognizant of her surroundings and fully intelligent...
Plot 2
Muse A is a Prince(ss), the kind you see in every story. Maybe they're the Human heir of a massive empire; maybe they're some Elven royal from across the seas; maybe they're an exotic creature like a Demon from a faraway land.

By a twist of fate, they encounter Muse B, young Dragon hailing from lands beyond the sea. Muse B is rather apathetic to races they consider 'lesser', more content to spend their lives pursuing other desires and wishing to be left alone. It's too bad Muse A never got that memo, and is now stuck with Muse B for some stupid reason (be it they got 'kidnapped', tried to slay them and failed, etc.).

Heavily WIP, but deliberately left vague enough to accomodate generous worldbuilding.

Note to self: Magic games can last forever if both are using B/G decks...

Plot 1
It is the early years of the 19th Century, and Clockwork is regarded as the highest and most modern of all trades. Some days it seems as though there is no limit to the wonders it can produce; from the massive chimes of the City's grand clocktower and its three hundred figures that dance across the hours, to the fine intricacies of a fob watch, to the delicate and artful motion of a wind-up automaton, the craft is inclined to the wondrous.

Yet, even by those lofty standards, what Muse A found one fateful day was a marvel beyond all marvels: Muse B, for lack of a better term, a girl made of clockwork - life-sized for a young woman of some sixteen to twenty years and beyond intricate. They encountered her in a back alley, a work of art that surely belonged in the Grand Tower or some museum of the current... That would be astounding enough. But when they saw her in a 'wound up' state, mere technical marvel became absolute awe, for she moved with a grace and fluidity and freedom like a real person, and... spoke.

The idea of recording sound was not entirely foreign to the Clockmaker's art, but this was no music box playing back the memory of a tin cylinder - she conversed with them, cognizant of her surroundings and fully intelligent...
Plot 2
Muse A is a Prince(ss), the kind you see in every story. Maybe they're the Human heir of a massive empire; maybe they're some Elven royal from across the seas; maybe they're an exotic creature like a Demon from a faraway land.

By a twist of fate, they encounter Muse B, young Dragon hailing from lands beyond the sea. Muse B is rather apathetic to races they consider 'lesser', more content to spend their lives pursuing other desires and wishing to be left alone. It's too bad Muse A never got that memo, and is now stuck with Muse B for some stupid reason (be it they got 'kidnapped', tried to slay them and failed, etc.).

Heavily WIP, but deliberately left vague enough to accomodate generous worldbuilding.
Okay looks good! Pm me and we can discuss the possibility of doing one of those two plots ^^

Im interested in your kidnapper/kidnapped plot but I also am open other ones as well if you'd like to chat.

I would love to discuss doing a princessxknight roleplay if you're still looking. Please feel free to message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back