• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 or Group RP (Multi-fandom/Realistic/Original Plots)

moodyStrategy

PGM (Pun Grandmaster)
Hello, internet, and welcome to Game Theory! Just kidding, It's GetDunkDawn, here with more RP plots. I am willing to do cross-fandom RPs, as long as the fandoms match together well enough. (E.G. RWBY and Miraculous, both action/slice-of-life things) Heck, if you want to try to introduce me to a fandom I'm not in, I'll certainly try to RP that. I also have a world I'd like to RP in. I'm open for most anything, including OCs, but here are some of my fandoms/pairings/plots.
Fandoms
Steven Universe
Yu-Gi-OH!
Magic: the Gathering
Pokemon
Villainous
Miraculous Ladybug
RWBY
Be More Chill
Dear Evan Hansen
Hamilton

Pairings (<3 = romantic, :) = platonic) :
SQUIP x Nerd/Geek/Dork :) (BMC)
Huntress/Huntsman in Training x Huntress/Huntsman in Training <3/:) (RWBY)
Miraculous Holder x Miraculous Holder <3 (Miraculous, duh)
Planeswalker x Human <3/:) (MtG)
Gem x Gem <3 (Steven Universe)
Werewolf x Human <3 (Fantasy)
Vampire x Human <3 (Fantasy)
Merfolk x Human <3/:) (Fantasy)
Duelist x Champion :) (Yu-Gi-OH)
Singer x Actor/Model/Artist/Other Famous Person <3/:) (Modern)
Trainer x Trainer :) (Pokemon)
Original Plot Idea:
The Five Realms of Rania were a pentarchy that, together, ruled over the Realms, named after their capital cities: Peilan, City of the Five Winds; Tift, City of the Five Lands; Faroks, City of the Five Rivers; Aclaria, City of the Six Stars; Slont, City of the Six Moons; and Uparon, City of the Six Suns. Each city represents one of the five pinnacles of magic: sky, land, sea, moon, and sun. The number five was everything in old Ranian society, from five rulers of the five capitals of the five Realms, to the five gods - not that any believe in them with the exception of the mages - and the five Pinnacles they represented. Each city had one Spellbook from which mages would learn, study, and use magic. However, the Undying Spellbook, the culmination of all five Spellbooks, was the most powerful and sought after. The rulers of the past sealed it in a dangerous dungeon, leaving it to the person who could conquer said dungeon. The Realms' government would upkeep the dungeon, hoping to keep it enough of a challenge to keep it out of the wrong hands. Centuries have passed, and nobody has succeeded. Our story starts here.

Hiya! I’m up for an OC based Miraculous roleplay with our own love squares or a gem x gem roleplay! (would you mind doubling? I’m a sucker for playing multiple characters and having multiple dynamics!)

Singer x Actor/Model/Artist/Other Famous Person <3/:) (Modern)
Werewolf x Human <3 (Fantasy)
Vampire x Human <3 (Fantasy)

I'd be interested in any one of these if you're down. Let me know.

Both!!! NYA!
ba5.png

Hi, are you open to a RWBY RP? I had an idea that involved Huntresses/Huntsmen in training, though it's flexible (especially since this is your search, not mine, and you probably have some plot ideas of your own).

What month is it? APRIL?! Sorry 'bout the hiatus, folks, school has taken its toll. In any case, I'm here. I will try to reply to all RPs in a timely manner, and if you wanna hit me up for a new one, go right ahead! Also I have one more fandom to add: Homestuck. So if you'd like to RP that, you can also hit me up!

Le bump! In addition, I've recently gotten into Homestuck and Ace Attorney. Feel free to hit me up for an RP! Also, to those of you who still are interested in one of the RPs we started but never finished, I'm here again, so shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back