• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 One Piece Roleplay

bbrslive

Lurker
Hello, I'm new here. I've been recently looking for people to roleplay One Piece with. I have an Oc and I would like to try her out.

I am semi literate and I am look for someone to play either a canon character or oc. We can do Romance, Adventure or Action.
Here is my Oc details:

Name: Baruski Autake
Affiliation: Pirate of Heart Pirate Crew
Gender and Sex: Female
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Languages: English
Favorite Food: Sushi

Ships: Mihawk, Law, Zoro, Sanji, Vergo

Appearance: White haired pale female with purple eyes, White shirt and navy blue long coat, short blue pants, white boots, a big blue hat with a feather, a sword.
Personality: Attentive, Serious, Calm, Introvert, Strong, Confident, Realist

I tried to keep it short and simple. I am open to roleplay, Thanks :)72423982-5170-4D09-99DD-3324EECFA3B2.jpeg

Hello, I'm new here. I've been recently looking for people to roleplay One Piece with. I have an Oc and I would like to try her out.

I am semi literate and I am look for someone to play either a canon character or oc. We can do Romance, Adventure or Action.
Here is my Oc details:

Name: Baruski Autake
Affiliation: Pirate of Heart Pirate Crew
Gender and Sex: Female
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Languages: English
Favorite Food: Sushi

Ships: Mihawk, Law, Zoro, Sanji, Vergo

Appearance: White haired pale female with purple eyes, White shirt and navy blue long coat, short blue pants, white boots, a big blue hat with a feather, a sword.
Personality: Attentive, Serious, Calm, Introvert, Strong, Confident, Realist

I tried to keep it short and simple. I am open to roleplay, Thanks :)View attachment 852465
Hello, I’d be interested in starting a RP. Would you like to discuss it over discord to see what we both what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back