• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

steelergirl

Hi! Thanks for checking my thread out. I know this isn't as fancy looking as everyone else's, but I'm new so give me some time to get used to the site please! I'm a little nervous right now since I haven't posted to an rp forum before, but I've been rping for about 13 years. I almost strictly do OC's and have been staying away from rping fandoms for a few years (sorry).

What I'm looking for:
1) Someone who types more than one line. I don't have an exact minimum, since some scenes require less sentences than others, but I prefer for it to be a few sentences.
2) Semi-literate. Caps, punctuation, etc when rping. OOC I won't type with all of that and you can be as casual as you want
3) Someone that understands that I can't always respond. I work full time and also stream on the side. I have friends I hang out with as well as family.
4) 18+ I'm 26 years old. I don't feel comfortable messaging minors, especially if we delve into serious topics
5) If you have any triggers, to mention it up front. I don't have any. Every topic and every situation is pretty much open for me and I don't have many hard no's.
6) I have some ideas of what I'm in the mood for, but if you have an idea I'm more than open to it.
7) I prefer to play main female characters (no issue playing side male characters/side female characters). I don't mind running two rps if you want one story where I play as a male MC and one where you play as a male MC.

RP situations: (I have some plots in mind, but open to suggestions and ideas)
Any type of supernatural creature rp
Future vampire leader and werewolf body guard.
Angels and demons
Supernatural and human
Werewolf and werewolf

If anyone is interested you can reply to the thread and/or DM me. I can elaborate on my thoughts/ideas. I also have discord if it makes it easier. Thanks again.

-Steelergirl (Nicole)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back