• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (1x1) Nesy's fantasy/sci-fi search thread!|Long/Short term.|Uptated: 2021-08-03

Welcome! Happy 2021! -- Looking for someone to brainstorm with?

My name is Nesy! I'm 16 years old. I'm pleased to meet you! Let's get into the roleplay section, shall we? So my experience with roleplaying ranges back since I was 13 years old. So, I roleplay with anybody actually! Despite your age, gender or whatever. Everyone is welcome otherwise! My roleplaying can be war-oriented but of course, I'm a huge sucker for epic battles! I am adoring to hear new ideas anyway. I love being friends and communication with people is what I hold as a core value!

What are you capable of in roleplay?

Why you should pick me:

-- I'm someone who loves brainstorming ideas, and I also have a lot of ideas myself...Like a ton of them for sure! Some of them are childish, some of them are awesome but that's honestly what I think. I am a bit open-minded to new ideas too, it just depends and we can clearly discuss and negotiate because that's what partners do.

-- I'm a very nice individual and generally forgiving of mistakes, though there is a red line to be made. You do not have to worry about your gender, your orientation or even your religion because I accept anybody as long as they do not antagonise, radicalise individuals. You are a good person if you do not do these things, but is it enough? Perhaps, maybe... Now, it is to note that my partner can roleplay as bad characters, but the partner itself is much more important too.

-- Third-person roleplay. But I do not mind if you play 1ST person while I play differently. As long as it is narrative then it'll work just fine! I am open to new ideas, but as long as they fit within the thing I am looking for then I have no protests. I'd love coordinating roleplay and building worlds with people, it's kind of my sweet spot.

-- Character creation is quite decent actually when it comes to backstory and personality. I'm very flexible with my plots and can always bend them or twist them. I also love worldbuilding, nation-building or even universe building. I'm the right partner for that.

-- I'm an MXM/MXF player basically, I usually play male characters while I do not mind helping out with NPCs and making up some scenes. However, romance is only limited to M x F as I only play male in all situations.

-- I'm quite good at playing a protagonist, if you'd like a protagonist then here I am! However, I do not mind having you and me being protagonists. However, you may play as you wish to be honest, as long as it is bound to the roleplay.

-- My capabilities in roleplaying are fine, just that I tend to do some comma and grammar mistakes but they should not bother the roleplay or the writer. I do "Show and not tell." and I try to write in a novel-like structure.

A sun loomed over the horizon, the rays piercing through the canopy of the trees. Birds chirped as their songs filled the heavens, it filled the forest with melody. The fluffy clouds hovered through the light blue skies as the rays pierced the white mist that covered the forest in a blanket. The woods stretched up towards the sky, it stood tall and mighty. The blades of grass waved to the rhythm of the wind, the leaves on the trees moved along. The warmth came, the beaming sun above the blue heavens, it lit up the forest as it showed its true colours once again.

A wooden caravan trudged along the gravel path that edged upwards, inside was Nesy with his 10 men in iron armour and they marched alongside it. The vibrations from the caravan made their way throughout his body, swaying from side to side. It was sure a bumpy ride. Nesy leaned on the wooden board close to the wall and he eyed the other side of the bench. Suddenly, the horse began kicking its legs up in the air, the yelling boomed through Nesy's ears. "What's going on-" Nesy's eyes moved to the source of the sound. The wood in the caravan walls bulged open, CRACK - CRUNCH. Nesy was sent forwards, crashing into the other side of the wall, the wooden walls were freed from their foundations, exposing a large hairy beast that clawed its way to Nesy.

"AAH-" Nesy pushed himself off the ground, stumbling out of the doorway. His chest began to throb, a pulse of blood going through his veins. His chest expanded and retracted quickly. Then the chill came, the icing cold made its way through his body, it made his body hair go straight. The soldiers called out for Nesy, "COME OVER HERE-! SIR!!" They closed their distance on Nesy. Their hands wrapped around his shoulders as they pulled him along. The earth underneath them shook, a noise thundered loudly as it echoed throughout the forest. Then followed the high pitched ring in his ears as if his eardrums exploded.

All he heard were the last of the soldier's voices that filled his ears. Then came the blackness that enveloped him. All he could feel was a hollowness that spread throughout his body, it settled its way through him.

His eyelids squinted to a bright light that filled his vision, blinking twice. His eyes were greeted with branches that branched outwards with their twigs that waved. The breeze caressed his ears. He could hear the birds that chirped their songs as his ears were filled with melody again. He pushed his body in a sitting position, his weight was on the earth again. Then came the pain, it filled every inch of his body. "AGH-" There were red marks all along his body. He felt pain scorch through his nose, a droplet of red liquid dripped out of his nasal cavity. "Uuggh--" Nesy pushed himself out of the ground now.

Nesy's feet dragged him through the woods, yet his chest raised and lowered deeper and deeper. Then came the blurriness and the different colours spiralling before his eyes, but before his world tipped over he saw the contours of something strange. "...Is...That..." It seemed to be a large wooden building. A THUMP was the last thing he heard before the world began to fade into darkness once again.

Roleplay requirements / What do I expect from you as a writer.

--- Please have enough reading comprehension to at least handle some gesturing sentences such as: "Nesy's chest pounded, the blood rushing through his arteries and veins. His forehead became moist, the warm drops accumulating while they ran down his face. A chill going through his spine and it spread throughout his body as his hair began to raise."

-- Please be at least literate, you should be able to write from 3 paragraphs to 4 at a minimum. I understand that my standards are going up, but this is to weed out anybody who isn't compatible. (Sorry about your writer's block, by the way, it happens! But this is for your sake so I do not waste our precious time.)

-- Grammar and punctuation mistakes are fine! I do them too, just have a basic grasp of grammar as a minimum requirement.

-- Just abide by the site rules I guess?

Any notes about my roleplaying?

-- I actually am decently active when it comes to roleplay but sometimes not. I will try to tell you whenever I want to drop out, but responses MAY take longer due to real-life issues, but I'll try to be as much active as possible. I do also have a lot of patience for my partners.

-- LBGTQ+ friendly.

-- Romance is limited to (MXF)

What platforms do I roleplay in?
-- In PMS
-- On threads
-- On discord (nesymerp1#7100)
-- In google documents. (A new thing I found, it could be fun!)

What are my interests/What genres do I like?

Yellow: Would love to try it out. (Unknown territory)
Green: Craving
Orange: Optional
Red: Not craving but I am still able to do it.
Purple: Not up for it.

-- Lovecraftian / Eldritch
-- Magic
-- Ancient
-- Science-fiction
-- Science fantasy
-- High-fantasy / Low-Fantasy
-- Dark-theme/Light-Theme fantasy (By those dark lines would be: Blood or vampirism/demonism or something that's more violent.)

-- Horror
-- Action
-- Adventure

-- Slice of life
-- Isekai
-- Campaigns
-- Deities/Witchcraft

-- Romance (Doesn't have to be a romance if you don't want to)
-- Mythology
-- Politics (My political orientation: Social Democracy)
-- Overpowered abilities/Characters
-- DnD
-- NRP (Nation-Roleplaying)

Settings:

Utopian
Dystopian
Medieval
Futuristic

Modern

Dislikes:

Unnecessary gore. (Real-life gore)
Unnecessary violence. (Real-life violence that involves serious stuff.)

Roleplay plots in google documents. | Ideas what we can do in a roleplay!

Of course, I would try out your ideas as well! Reconstructing my or your ideas as well. But if you want an idea yourself I'll hand you over them! However, if there are any plots we do not like, we can always make a new one together!

A little question I got from someone:

-- Why do the plots revolve around Nesy? Doesn't that seem a little self-inserty?

Warning: Plots are not always the final product of things! Remember that!

"Nesy." is not the same character, he's different across many universes with the same name I specifically say that it's to make us both love it so that my partner doesn't feel left out. So, don't think of it that way. For example, Nesy is a hero meaning you can also be a hero or something like that. However, I am sending these ideas so we could resolve a better idea from them, those are plots that could be used but at the same time can be DEVELOPED into something better, improvise and strategise! That is important in the roleplay! However, I probably didn't state that and that's NOT your fault. Thank you. Nesy is a universal character and therefore can be used in many applications, if there's a problem with that then I am very sorry!

NOTE: Nesy -- (MC):

-- Did you read the entire thing? Please PM me "Sparkles" to confirm you have.

Additional plots that are related to this thread.

The world of Crimoa is a world where there are no humans because they went extinct due to a massive civil war that destroyed the humans. Nothing left of them and there are only other races that used to roam around in symbiosis as every nation in the world united in the desire for eternal peace. The humans of course because of the desire for racial supremacy was a big threat and the humans advocated it at that time. The first civil war happened a very long time ago, to such extent as to everyone forgetting about it because all documents of it were erased due to it being burnt down because to cover their extinction up, so that dark times like these will never be remembered. Why did they cover it up? It's a mystery to be told.

However, dark times have arisen yet again because some rulers have become corrupt in the pursuit of money and power. Corruption leads the nation to a new leader that was coronated because the previous leader was assassinated by corrupt officials in the pursuit of power and money. Individual freedoms have been taken away and riots and protests ran rampant across the entire country and the leader was overthrown and gotten into exile. The previous leader promised immortality, money and power if they joined his tyrannical reign which some people actually wanted too as they didn't trust their divided nation anymore. All of this was in the exchange of their souls to "The cultist union." but the other leader convinced the people that his/her pursuit of immortality was too violent because it required someone to spill blood.

The two nations ever since been fighting each other and it had since been going around back and forwards with no progress whatsoever because they were evenly matched. Due to the long-lasting war, a prophecy has been circulating around about someone who could turn the tides of the war. Who could it possibly be? And who will be responsible for carrying these actions?

(Explaining the plot) This roleplay idea consists of my character who got isekai'd into an otherworld filled with non-humans. Your characters could be anybody! A king? Guide? Companion? A queen? A merchant, like seriously anything related to this setting. Multiple characters as well! You may discuss the idea with me in PMS and see what we can do.

The world is a dark place, a hope that lasted long has seemingly turned into a clash between two forces. attacks are common across the entire globe and they are under the rule of a sinister queen/lord who some people described her/him as: (Whatever character) along with her cult of followers that have been seduced, tricked or lost into her clutches. A world that has been once peaceful fell into massive chaos and blowouts littered everywhere with battlezones that stretches far beyond human comprehension. It's a dark age that's upon mankind and other races with it as well. The opposite forces to the ones trying to take over the world are the "The Alliance." which are formed by people who came together and united which made them declare war on the enemy of their nations.

While attacks happening and being dealt with inside of cities, The Alliance forces are trying hard to repel the forces that sought to slaughter everything in its way. Others grew up in these terrible conditions with caution and fear that everything they knew, loved ones and buddies would perish in front of their eyes. Most of them lost hope and succumbed to the fate of perishing. However, what if someone were able to turn the tide of the war and bring peace back again?

(Explaining the plot) This plot is about an evil figure who haunts this land basically, Nesy originated from a village, but got attacked and had to move somewhere else. Due to the terrible loss of his family and such he now lives alone, waiting for his time to strike. He wants to basically rally up a group of adventures / Or meet them in a particular way, perhaps just a companion or two. This is up to us to decide to be honest.

In the lands of fairy tales and in the lands of myth, there were four kingdoms that were once divided into 20 countries. Those kingdoms united to form 4 kingdoms for unknown reasons; Saura , Ardogan , Xerota and Lynexia. A world war has broken out between the united countries which resulted in people that suffered in environments that were exhausting and almost impossible to bare during that period. The previous warlords were ruthless with the intention of only caring for themselves, had no regard to others. Once those warlords died, new leaders was born into this world which put everything into an uneasy stalemate. It lasted for many years indeed, while the lords along with the folk faced the fact this war was pointless, they declared a ceasefire as a response to these tragedies. Everything fell into a long-lasting peace, but that may not last for long as expected.

Now, "Social Democracy" or even politics are largely an unspoken topic in this world but most royals have heard the term "Democracy." before in their life but not Social Democracy. Of course people knew politics but such a foreign concept was unknown and also unspoken of. Let's say they didn't know exactly everything about politics of course.

(Explaining this plot) A regular isekai roleplay where Nesy ends up in an other world, but this time it's more political oriented, battle and action can be included but also romance is optional just like any plot here. However, who you could be can be discussed in pms too!

Nesy is a young and ambitious person who loves adventuring. Until Nesy somehow discovered ancient ruins and woke up a forgotten ancient deity in a shrine/place. (Could be by any sorts: Demon/Gods/Goddesses/Whatever.)

An alien(My OC) lands on a medieval planet. Filled with creatures and races along! As rumours began to spread around that there was an extra-terrestrial being as well. What will Nesy find and what will he achieve in this vast planet?

The flames of rebellion engulfed Alphina because of a new law that everyone despised. The rebels relied on guerilla warfare in the face of the government's overwhelming firepower, but the government's indiscriminate attacks caused a lot of collateral damage. The civilians were torn between rage at the tyranny of the regime and desperation to avoid further damage from the government's pursuit of rebels. A decades-long impasse was reached when the rebels gained control over the residential areas while the government held most of the resources. Even a tyrannical government needed regular people to grow its food and hold weapons.

Nesy grew up in the rebellion; raised by parents who were rebels who thought him about politics. The authorities later discovered Nesy's parents and wanted to capture them but Nesy fleed while his parents sacrificed themselves to save him, they hoped that he might be able to live on his own. He was in favour of social democracy because his parents were former politicians of the regime and that's why authorities captured them while letting their Nesy leave to take revenge because his parents sacrificed themselves to make an escape for him. Now, the downside is that the rebel groups are that are unorganised. However, Nesy manages to stumble into one of them and they meet, perhaps Nesy and his potential friends can change the tides of the war for the good of humanity?

(Explaining the plot) This is easy to understand, Nesy stumbles into one of the rebel groups and perhaps create a coalition with them. Who knows? Maybe a large faction could discover Nesy wandering in the forest? It's up to us really to decide.

MC: (My character is named Nesy) is a young but mayhaps an unfortunate guy as he has experienced miserable things in his life. Due to the lack of magical abilities or so he thought, his fate has been sealed before it even began it seemed. Some bullied Nesy for being a powerless or weak individual and may others have resorted to beating him down to which he fleed to escape the constant name-calling. The reason is that people usually get signs of abilities in their 5's but Nesy didn't get any which was so unfortunate that his parents even wept for their "defected" child but years later his village was destroyed and had no home anymore. Now Nesy is an adventurer who seeks to achieve magical powers but has unfortunately to his dismay, his hopes crumbled into oblivion as his dreams continued to live on deep on his heart which might get forgotten. Until one day, (YC) discovers (MC) in a Tavern where he was usually fantasising about things. (YC) saw potential in the strange boy due to his aura which would mark the beginning of the next chapter of his life as (YC) is seemingly left no choice to put him under (YC's) wing and train him to become a magician like him.

In the lands of myth and in the lands of war, there was one country that was unified called the Twauxian Empire that was once a peaceful kingdom. Actually one unified country on the entire map! There is a lot of history about this place before it was unified as it wasn't like this before. This country thrived and was once peaceful but non-humans were considered outsiders still even if they were integrated into society. The country fell into an economic depression because of money not redistributed back to the people, the elite had the majority of the money which ruined society. The elite didn't want to be blamed so they pointed to the non-humans and therefore wanted to incite war on them, this caused the entire country to shatter into a civil war.

( Nesy Celvius is from the modern world / Or originated in a remote village out of reach. ) who has been dragged into this war as well. Nesy however, was forced to pick a side but he decided to unify the country and wanted racial equality, democracy as well. His father thought him political theory, whoever that might be. What happens to Nesy is that he could find like-minded people to bond together to topple the war, convincing people that fighting each other because of race was a wrong idea in his opinion. (Your character) Could be anybody, a king/queen or a merchant who may be like-minded or someone who has a completely different opinion. Nesy's objective, turn the tides of the war and perhaps bring peace to this already broken land.

The space-time continuum had bustled with cultures, races on different worlds, yet some were able to harvest the energy of a galaxy or further, and ones as small as people who had the power of metal, and to craft extreamly strong weapons even. Once beautiful civilisations had now been turned into ruins, once cultures that lived in symbiosis became history. Planets ripped into shreds, astroids making holes that turned things to ashes.

Once bright stars that warmed civilisations, yet so powerful and mighty - turned into oblivion. All there was left was a dark void, completely filled with black dwarves and a few white dwarves. A few glimpses of red dwarf stars but also black holes that loomed in the black. The multiverse was extremely pitch black, a void that is left and the remnants of the once beautiful stars that suddenly vanished. The omniverse was destroyed, the megaverses, and every single verse that was within a structure so-called: "The Box." What's the box? There perhaps isn't an answer, but one would dare to seek. One man, the pilot calling himself Nesy Celvius embarked on a journey to get out of this hypothetical structure.

The last void storm was coming and it was going to end time itself in this verse that seemed to contain all of the verses of existence or so it seemed because there is possibly more out there outside of this "Box" structure, and he had limited time to decide what to do. However, perhaps there is one way to save it or leave it entirely. It all depends on the choices he makes.

(We can do so much more, this is my character's role! But your role can be endless in this and this is basically something we all can participate in!)

Note: --The advanced part comes from that I attempt to make my writing into some sort of complex structure. Where I could gesture emotions through text, instead of saying: "He was sad." or etc.

If there's nothing you like here, then you can ask me anything out of the ordinary! Just do not be afraid to speak to me, if you have any questions about the thread. I would love to improve my 1x1 searching thread with your advice, if you have any. If you do not have any ideas I can generate one for you or I could try out your ideas or reconstruct my ideas to fit ours. I'm up for brainstorming like I said 100 times already, why am I even repeating myself xddd.

Last edited:
BUMP:

Note: my characters are not self-inserts. Thank you.
If you have problems or you might want to brainstorm then come at me and let's talk.

Hoo hoo. Bumpity bump!

Any chads in there?

Edit: (Forgot to add that I roleplayed since I was 13, might have to change my roleplay experience.=

'Ello. You're welcome to call me Ares, Ark, or Sandman. Any is fine by me.

I'm intesely new to this site, but I'd be open. A few of the topics you listed that really interested me were a witchcraft, hight/low fantasy(though a preference to about more medium to low but don't really care), action, and adevnture. I'd prefer more of a modern, futuristic, or possibly a medieval setting. I recently lost my roleplay example, but I can tell you that I believe it was eight or nine paragraphs long-? I'm prerty much okay with just about any type of plot, so. Feel free to private message me if interested.

'Ello. You're welcome to call me Ares, Ark, or Sandman. Any is fine by me.

I'm intesely new to this site, but I'd be open. A few of the topics you listed that really interested me were a witchcraft, hight/low fantasy(though a preference to about more medium to low but don't really care), action, and adevnture. I'd prefer more of a modern, futuristic, or possibly a medieval setting. I recently lost my roleplay example, but I can tell you that I believe it was eight or nine paragraphs long-? I'm prerty much okay with just about any type of plot, so. Feel free to private message me if interested.

Cool! I'll message you a little bit sooner, I'm just doing something but I'll come back to you. :)

BUMP: From Absolute monarchy to Social Democracy is now available in "Plots." section because it can be a cool thing to try out and want to introduce a concept like this

Hello there! I got some old characters I'd like to revive, they were originally wolves actually but I've converted them into humans. Their a brother and sister pair, so I'd be playing two characters, but I don't mind if you just play one. They've got a sort of toxic relationship, fun stuff. I've got a few ideas, modern day, slice of life for the most part. Let me know if you're interested!

Hello there! I got some old characters I'd like to revive, they were originally wolves actually but I've converted them into humans. Their a brother and sister pair, so I'd be playing two characters, but I don't mind if you just play one. They've got a sort of toxic relationship, fun stuff. I've got a few ideas, modern day, slice of life for the most part. Let me know if you're interested!

Hello there I'd like to roleplay with ya. Send it away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back