• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (1x1) Nesy's fantasy/sci-fi search thread!|Long/Short term.|Uptated: 2021-08-03

Hey there, Nesy! I'm Meryl.

I noticed that you're in for isekai and I've also been craving for that trope as well.

I have a plot in mind, but I'm hoping that we can craft a premise that will be fun for both of us ^^.

What do you say?

I would love to rp with you! I was thinking we could do a war or adventure plot set in a world inspired by ancient China or Japan. Possibly some wuxia or samurai/ninja legends or politics/court intrigue. Maybe even some time travel isekai. We could possibly incorporate some of your "5 realms" plot since it reminded me of the war of the 5 kingdoms.

I would love to rp with you! I was thinking we could do a war or adventure plot set in a world inspired by ancient China or Japan. Possibly some wuxia or samurai/ninja legends or politics/court intrigue. Maybe even some time travel isekai. We could possibly incorporate some of your "5 realms" plot since it reminded me of the war of the 5 kingdoms.

Maybe, it sounds pretty interesting when I think about it. Isekai sounds good, tbh.
War fits pretty much if you'd like.

BUMP; Ma partners mysteriously went inactive. Anybody here willing to brain it up?

However, I'm going to respond to my current two active partners later, but for now! I need more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back