• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 1x1-NARUTO: Aotsuki-The Blue Moon. (Cancelled.).

Who is your favorite Akatsuki member?

• Pain?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Konan?

• Tobi?

• Itachi?

• Kisame?

• Deidara?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sasori?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Hidan?

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Kakuzu?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Zetsu?

• Total voters
Characters
Here
Katsu saw Romi utilize his special jutsu and realized that he had only seconds to complete his attack. He jumped toward Hidan, using both his strength and speed to try to deal damage to the immortal. Swinging his sword, he brought it toward him at a angle, aiming for his neck.

However, just before anyone could realize, Hidan was carrying another weapon on him, it was a metal spike point of which he tries to stab Katsu in the leg with, trying to prevent him from cutting off Hidan's neck.​

Katsu did not have time to change course or stop his attack. The metal spike came straight at his leg and ran right through it. It stabbed into flesh and muscle, stopping his advance rather effectively. The Aotsuki member halted right then, hissing in pain.

"!? Crap!"

said Romi, as he could see that Katsu was caught within the smoke and could not move so long, as he was impaled, Romi didn't know what to do at this precise moment...​

Katsu looked at the smoke that surrounded both him and Hidan. He knew that Romi would not light it up as long as he was still engulfed by it, so this made for quite a precarious situation indeed. Suddenly a new opponent entered the battle, in the form of Daidara. He made a small clay beatle explode close to Romi. “Hey! How about you fight a real ninja?! I’ll show you what a true artist can do!”

Last edited:

"!? Why you!"

Romi tried to hold his ground against Deidara, all the while trying to protect Katsu from his side of the smoke so that Deidara would not gang up on the two, as Katsu was already having trouble with Hidan...​

Daidara smirked at Romi’s reaction. He enjoyed seeing that flash of anger in the man’s face and eyes. Reaching into his bag, the mouth in his palm gathered some clay and chewed it. Extracting his hand, the mouth spat the clay out, allowing the demolitions expert to form the clay into whatever he wished. A bird appeared and he released it, sending it toward the ninja.
Katsu thought about trying to free himself from Hidan’s spike, but doing so would be far too risky. The weapon was in so deep that attempting to move would likely cause permanent damage to his leg. He stared at Hidan, sweat dripping down his face. “You bastard...” He said through gritted teeth.

"Heh heh, i won't kill you just yet, i'll make your death slow and especially agonizingly painful until finally...YOU-DIE."

said Hidan with a very sadistic look upon his face towards Katsu, preparing to finally finish him off.​

Katsu had a feeling deep with his very soul that this was likely the end for him. This would probably be his last battle. But still, he was determined to go down fighting. “So what are you waiting for? Or are you too scared to do it? Too... cowardly.” He smirked, antagonizing the immortal.

"...Hmm...i wonder...OI! PRETTY BOY! let me have that guy! i want to kill him too!"

said Hidan towards Deidara, wanting to motivate Katsu by going after Romi.​

Daidara glared at Hidan. “No way! This is my chance to show him what true art is, and I won’t let some barbaric immortal take that away from me!” He shouted, angry that Hidan was trying to take his opponent away from him.
A furious look appeared in Katsu’s eyes. He may be a hot headed shinobi that did not think twice about running headlong into battle, but he still cared about his comrades. The Aotsuki member drew a kunai and stared at him. “You will not touch Romi!” Katsu cried as he quickly moved to the side, ripping the spike out of his leg. It hurt like a son of a gun, but he was finally free. Then ignoring the pain, he launched himself at Hidan using only one leg.

It was then, in that one, single moment...Hidan grabbed the spike that Katsu pulled out of himself and had used it to slice off his arm, Romi shouts out towards this:

"K-K-KATSU!!!"​

That halted Katsu’s attack almost immediately. The arm landed a couple of feet from him, blood splattering on the ground. The shinobi fell to his knees, blood dripping from the stump. There was a look of utter shock and intense pain on his pale face.

"KATSU!!!"

shouted out Romi, as he was stopped dead in his tracks from helping his fellow Shinobi of the Hidden Blood Mist Village and commander by Deidara...​

Katsu lifted his sweaty and dirt streaked face to Hidan. “Dang you and your god to hell.” He growled. Just then his expression shifted and a wild look appeared in his eyes. Raising to his feet, he drew another kunai. “I’m a shinobi of the Hidden Blood Mist Village! It’ll take more than a mere severed arm to stop me!” He shouted.

"...Oh well lookie here! look at what i'm standing on!"

said Hidan, as he then revealed that what he was standing on was actually his blood circle from before!​

Last edited:
Katsu’s eyes widened and his heart dropped into his stomach once he saw the symbol drawn in blood and the fact that Hidan was now standing in the middle of it. He clearly knew what that meant; and now it would be far too dangerous to attack him. “You bastard!” He shouted.

"Okay, time to say nighty-night and let your soul be consumed by the hell-fires of lord Jashin!"

said Hidan, taking both of his hands, holding onto the metal spike, now preparing to stab himself...​

Katsu struggled to his feet. He could barely stand because of the deep wound on his right leg, but he managed to do it anyway. His fighting spirit was still intact. With the strength he had left the shinobi threw the kunai at Hidan’s shoulder, in a attempt to stop him. He knew full well that the damage would be reflected on himself, but still he fought back.

Hidan felt the pain from the Kunai being thrown but instead of anguishing in the pain itself, he instead felt...ecstasy from it, he slowly moved his metal spike towards himself around the area of his heart, preparing to kill Katsu in his own heart using Hidan's accursed Jutsu.​

Katsu watched with a shocked gaze as Hidan’s eyes rolled back in his head. Instead of reacting to the pain like a normal person would have, he seemed to enjoy it immensely. What kind of psycho is he?! Still determined to fight, he took a shuriken from his pouch and prepared to throw it, all the while his heart pounding with fear as he saw Hidan maneuver the spike.

Desperate at this stage, Katsu was ready to do whatever it took to stop Hidan. He did not want to die. Aiming his shuriken, he then threw the weapon and cried out in pain as the damage to the immortal’s shoulder reflected on himself. “I’ll kill you!”

"...Finally, KILLING TIME! ADIOS, SUCKER!"

...at long last, in that one single second of a moment, Hidan had pierced his heart with the metal spike, inflicting his death bound curse upon Katsu whose reaction he was just dying to see.​

All his efforts had done no good. The weapons sinking into Hidan’s flesh had the opposite effect; giving him pleasure, and Katsu pain. Watching in horror, he saw the immortal position the spike and in one terrifying moment, the metal object had entered the rogue’s heart, exiting through the back. Katsu felt as though somebody had set his body on fire and the breath was taken from him. The shinobi doubled over and coughed up a great amount of blood. As he stared straight ahead, his mouth open in shock, his heart began to slow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back