• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 1x1-NARUTO: Aotsuki-The Blue Moon. (Cancelled.).

Who is your favorite Akatsuki member?

• Pain?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Konan?

• Tobi?

• Itachi?

• Kisame?

• Deidara?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sasori?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Hidan?

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Kakuzu?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Zetsu?

• Total voters
Characters
Here

Hidan had grabbed the Ninja that was about to attack him from behind grabbing his neck whilst still starring down Deidara, he started to choke the Ninja, as Hidan next said to Deidara:

"You, you don't know the power of the almighty Jashin, do you?"

said Hidan, talking about his god of evil that he believes in.​

The man cursed under his breath when Hidan captured him. How did he know I was there? That should have worked! He started to struggle against the immortal’s grip, even while he gasped for breath. “No.” Daidara replied. “And I don’t care to. The only thing I believe in or care about is my art.” He stared defiantly up at Hidan.

"You looking to die, punk!?"

said Hidan before finally crushing the Ninja's throat, as Orochimaru appears, saying to the two:

"Alright, that's enough banter you two."

said Orochimaru, appearing alongside Hiruko and Kakuzu.​

Daidara was glad to see them, though it was only because he would not have to deal with Hidan on his own anymore. “My man Sasori! About time you three showed up! I was about to show this fool what true power is.” He glanced at Hidan and smirked.

Hiruko pointed his tail towards Deidara.

"Don't call me by that name when out on the field, Deidara."

said Hiruko, wanting to keep his true identity a secret at least for a while.​

Daidara stared at the tail just inches from his face, the sharp metal glinting in the sun. “Woah, touchy much, Hiruko?” He replied, making that noise again. The blonde decided to switch to the puppet’s name, for he knew that Sasori would have no problem running him through if he kept ticking him off. “Whatever you want.”

"Oi! Kakuzu! steal this blonde haired girlie's heart and add it to one of yours!"

said Hidan to his partner Kakuzu about his ability to collect hearts.​

Kakuzu stared at Hidan for a moment before turning his emotionless eyes on Daidara. Daidara took this as the start of an interest in stealing his heart and acted accordingly. His eyes widened as he took a couple of steps back. “Hey, woah. Nobody is going to take my heart. I don’t think you really want it, now do you?”

"Enough, all of you, haven't we best be off? otherwise..."

said Orochimaru, showing an act of fearing the leader of Akatsuki Pain and both what and when it means to defy him...​

Daidara, as much as he hated to admit it, knew that Orochimaru was right. The longer they stood there and fought and argued among each other, the more time the mission would take to complete. And if they took a long time, then they would likely have to face Pain’s wrath. And nobody wanted that. “Fine. Let’s go then.” Daidara replied, turning to leave.

"...Tch, this whole thing is a load of bullshit."

said Hidan with his usual foul mouth, as he and Kakuzu headed onward, accompanied by Hiruko whilst Orochimaru merely stood, sniggering to himself.​

Daidara frowned at Hidan before looking over his shoulder at Orochimaru, whom he was surprised to see still standing in the same place he was before. “Hey!” He shouted to him. “Are you coming or not, snake?!”

"You go on ahead, i have...other matters to attend to."

said Orochimaru, as he used a reverse summoning Jutsu on himself, transporting himself elsewhere.​

Daidara frowned as he watched Orochimaru disappear in a puff of smoke. “That snake just bailed on us!” He said angrily, thinking that Orochimaru was abandoning their mission. “Lord Pain isn’t going to be very happy about this.”
A man with blue-gray hair came up the path toward the camp him and his fellows had made for the night. Right behind was a man with dark spiky hair and one missing ear. The two had just been down at the river, fishing for their dinner. Each man held a bundle of fresh caught fish in one hand. “Oi!” Called the first man, holding up the fish. “We’ve got supper!” Sounds of delight came from the others at the camp.

Last edited:

"About time, i was getting hungry!"

"Cool your hunger Romi, we've still got a lot of work ahead of us."

"...You mean...wiping out the Akatsuki...right...leader Kazu?"

"That's right Hinako, after this, we'll be having a lot of work to finish up on."

said three members of the Aotsuki named Romi, Kazu and Hinako, as they talked among themselves.​

The man with blue-gray hair, named Hikaru, laid his bundle of fish on a rock and took out a small knife from the pouch on his hip. After cutting one of the fish loose, he went to work on gutting it. The second man, a one eared fellow named Ryota, did the same with his fish. After a few minutes, the fish were all cleaned and cooking in two large pans over the fire. A third man, whom name was Katsu, took a deep breath and sighed. “That smells wonderful. I’m hungry. Nothing like a good meal before wiping out the enemy.” He grinned.

Last edited:

"Don't underestimate the Akatsuki anyone, after what i had heard about them, i believe they are the ones suspected to be involved in Blood Mist Village's dark past..."

said Kazu, short for Kazuyama Rindoshi, leader of the Aotsuki.​

Last edited:
Both Hikaru and Ryota nodded in response. “Yes, Captain Kazu.” They said in unison. But instead of agreeing, Katsu scoffed. “Ha! How dangerous can one group of rogue shinobi really be? I bet we’ll wipe them out easily. We are, after all, the most skilled ninja of the Blood Mist Village. They don’t stand a chance against us.”

Last edited:

"..Id...iot..."

said the young, busty and attractive Kunoichi, Hinako Matsuko who preferred to speak in both small and short sentences and not open herself up to anyone, even including captain Kazu, in fear of losing those that shes cherishes and/or cares about.​

Katsu glared at her, angry that she had called him a idiot. “Now you look here, pup!” He said in a furious tone, using the word for young person that his family often did. “That’s no way to speak to a superior! I outrank you, and that means you need to show me the proper respect! Don’t think for one second that I won’t punish you because you’re a woman.” He growled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back