• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 1x1-NARUTO: Aotsuki-The Blue Moon. (Cancelled.).

Who is your favorite Akatsuki member?

• Pain?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Konan?

• Tobi?

• Itachi?

• Kisame?

• Deidara?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sasori?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Hidan?

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Kakuzu?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Zetsu?

• Total voters
Characters
Here
(These weren't the real Aotsuki members, they were just grunts of the Hidden Blood Mist Village, the real members will appear and the real battles will begin :].).​

Hibiki felt a sharp pain in his neck, causing him to grimace. He grabbed the snake and threw it, but by then it was too late. The poison was already racing through his system. The Mist shinobi stumbled and tripped over a rock, sending him rolling down the hill. By the time his body reached the bottom, he was already dead. Kakuzu stopped his advance on Hiruko upon hearing a noise to his left. He grabbed the body and hoisted it up. “Looks like I’ll get to collect the bounty.”

"...Tch!"

Hiruko retracted his tail, deciding to give up on collecting Hibiki for his puppet collection, Orochimaru then lastly said to everyone:

"Now then, shall we report to our almighty gracious and powerful leader everyone?"

said Orochimaru.​

Kakuzu took a hold of the collar of Hibiki’s shirt and carried him against his back. He glared at Orochimaru, annoyed that he would have to report to Pain first instead of going straight to a bounty station. “This better not take long. I want to collect that bounty before he starts to smell.”

Last edited:

"...Did you finish it?"

said Pain, as Orochimaru replied:

"Yes but it appears that they were only grunts of Blood Mist Village, it seems we will have to go directly to the source..."

said Orochimaru, as Pain himself replied:

"No, we don't want to start a war with the Five Great Nations just yet, for now, lure out the Aotsuki to your location and then see what their reaction will be, i'll send both Hidan and Deidara to back you up."

"WOO-HOO! FINALLY! i can cut loose at last!"

said Hidan, excited that he was finally able to join the battle.

"Aww, hear that Itachi? they're sending everyone else out but us, isn't that a shame?"

said Kisame, being sarcastic about the whole ordeal, as Pain replies:

"Kisame, Itachi, i have a different mission for you in mind, you will go to the following coordinates, there you will await my instructions..."

said Pain, as Konan lastly finished off, speaking for Pain:

"That is all, move out."

said Konan, ordering everyone on their respective jobs and duties.​

Itachi, for one, was glad that he was not joining the battle. He knew that with his fellow Akatsuki members involved, it had the potential of turning into a bloodbath. And that was something he did not wish to be a part of; though he would never admit it, of course. Without warning, Kakuzu threw Hibiki’s body to Sasori. “He’s useless to me. This one doesn’t have a bounty, his father does.” He said, getting straight to the point like he often did. With that, he turned and left with Orochimaru.

Last edited:

"...Tch, he reeks of too much blood, Orochimaru, you used a snake that would send all of his bodily smells to the surface didn't you?"

said Hiruko, as Orochimaru replied:

"But of course, i didn't want you to collect something that i don't want to be associated with so i figured i would pollute your nose just to be on the safe side."

said Orochimaru, as Hiruko lastly replied:

"...I don't HAVE a nose...whatever, it just seems at this point, he's utterly worthless."

said Hiruko, using his tail to throw Hibiki's lifeless body into a bunch of trees with several of the deceased body's body parts having been heard broken upon impact with the trees, for example, Hibiki's neck breaking...​

Kakuzu watched the entire scene with no emotion at the disrespectful treatment of Hibiki’s body. After all, the man was only worth what money he could make from him, so why should he care? He stood there in silence, waiting impatiently for the arrival of his partner and Daidara. This entire day had been a waste of time so far, which irritated him greatly.

Hidan and Deidara were seen walking along a nearby road, not too far from where Orochimaru and the others are, as they walked, Hidan had polished his three bladed scythe, just itching to use it on whoever he could, as they journeyed on, suddenly, they were attacked by Stone Village Ninja.

"Deidara! we have a warrant for your arrest! personally ordered by the Tsuchikage himself! come quietly and no one has to get hurt..."

"...Friends of yours?"

asked Hidan to Deidara.​

Another of Daidara’s quirky noises came from his mouth as he stared at the men he had known from his days as a Rock Village ninja. “No. Just a bunch of idiots that don’t understand true art.” As he spoke, one hand went into the bag that hung from his shoulders. The mouth in his palm went to work immediately, preparing a explosive surprise for the enemy ninja. “Of course we’re not going to come quietly. Where’s the fun in that?” He smirked, replying to the man that had spoke.

"Heh, so i can cut loose eh? FINE BY ME! I WAS GOING TO DO THAT ANYWAYS!"

said Hidan, as he proceeded to attack the Stone Village Ninja, killing three of them in the process with the three tips of his three bladed scythe respectively whilst leaving the other 20 remaining.​

Daidara did not jump into the fray, as it was not his custom. He was more of a long distance fighter, letting his “art” deliver the damage for him. The Akatsuki member stood back and allowed Hidan to have his close range fun, while his palm prepared his first item of attack. He pulled his hand out the bag and released spiders into the group of men. The rouge made a hand seal and the spiders exploded, taking out half of the ninjas.

Only 10 Ninjas were left standing, Hidan tells Deidara off, saying to him:

"Oi! girlie boy! leave some for the rest of us will ya!? otherwise i won't be able to pray to my lord Jashin!"

said Hidan, speaking of his religious god of evil that he worshipped.​

Daidara smirked and made another quirky sound. “And why should I care about your stupid ritual? Nothing gets in the way of real art!” He said with passion before sending a clay bird into the group of ninja. Seconds later another explosion occurred.

Hidan was caught among the explosion, leaving only one Ninja left remaining standing...or so it seemed, in an off screen event, Hidan ran through the Ninja with his three bladed scythe before pulling it out, his clothes now all tattered, Hidan slowly walked up towards Deidara, towering above him, saying to him the words:

"...Don't you ever, EVER mock lord Jashin!"

said Hidan with a scary look upon his face towards Deidara.​

(I’m not uncomfortable with violence, so you don’t have to keep writing “in a off screen event”. My roleplays have a tendency to be quite bloody, so don’t worry about me. But unless you want to write it that way that’s fine. :) )

Deidara smirked as the second explosion took out most of the 10 ninja. He was about to kill the last one, but Hidan quickly took care of him. He gave the immortal a look of annoyance, but it shifted to a mix of surprise with a dash of fear as the taller man came towards him, a dangerous expression on his face. “Alright, alright. Calm down, Hidan.” Meanwhile, a ninja that had gone unnoticed by the two Akatsuki was sneaking up behind Hidan, a kunai drawn and at the ready. If I can just kill this one, then I’ll have a chance to arrest Deidara. My superiors will reward me greatly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back