• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [1x1] [MxF] "Something about us.."

Avonmora

Hit Me!
I'm sure most people know the song "Something about us" by Daft Punk.
This song is what inspired this plot, along with the anime series Space Dandy and the movie Interstella 5555.

Picture this, it's the year 4054. Space travel is almost as normal as driving a car and aliens, androids and robots are no longer feared. Most people who have lived in America have migrated over to Japan after the government hit the fan and their children's children are having children who are currently having children and so on so forth. Meanwhile others are creating robots and androids or taking in orphaned humanoid aliens and raising them as children of their own.

This plot includes a robot, humanoid alien or android boy being raised by humans and a human girl who has befriended them since day one. The two are next door neighbors in an apartment complex, and are practically inseparable. When they aren't side by side they're messaging each other over their cellphones, or laptops. One day all hell breaks loose, the humanoid aliens, robots and androids have decided that enough was enough. Due to the different between the humanoid aliens, robots, androids and humans a "race war" has begun.

What will happen to the two? Will they still be close friends? Does the girl have deeper feelings for this non-human? I'm down for discussion before the roleplay starts!

P.S I will want to roleplay as the female character, and you (yes, you) the male.

Avonmora Avonmora
my goodness. Pls. I need this.
I've been watching Lab Rats ALL week on netflix (I have no lifE).
Need a robot character. I have to get off, but I'll pm you (or you can pm me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back