• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (1x1) (MXF)-(MXM) Sci-fantasy/Fantasy roleplay/Sci-fi.

Hello! My name is Nesy and I'm looking for a sci-fantasy roleplay.
MXF MXM You can play any gender, but I can't play female sadly.I suck at playing female.

Pairings for this roleplay.. But if you have an other idea then please hit me up!

Alien (male) x elf Princess
Alien (male) x Alien
Alien (male) x Princess
Alien (male) x Prince
Alien (male) x Nobleman
Alien (male) x Noblewoman
Alien nobleman/alien prince/alien (male) x (Queen/King)

Genre: Sci-fantasy,sci-fi,medieval and diplomatic relations plus adventure.
Any genre may be able to fit with that!

Plot: Nesy newly arrived on a planet that he didn't know whoever inhabited on it. Suddenly Nesy found a city with a castle in the middle. He thought it was a monarchy kingdom which was indeed correct. On the way there he'd suddenly stumbled upon a noblewoman/nobleman who didn't know who Nesy was.. The city was filled with elf with many kinds and appearently the planet was an elven planet with a lot of nations. Nesy had a mission! To improve relations with this planet because the Celvestians wanted to extract an unknown mineral which can enhance technology in a magical level.. But without the elves permission they cannot. Will Nesy make it? There will be a lot of discomfort when Nesy comes because of an alien/stranger.

We can mess around with the plot too! If you prefer an other race we can do that! This is just my concept!

You can roleplay as any race you prefer! Just follow this concept and it'll be fine... It's not very strict I promise. Not really pushy with that.

Do not be afraid to PM me.. We can do some nagotiations to make the roleplay suitable for both of us! The reason you should pm is is to let me know quicker.. Or reply in the topic below! Whatever suits ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back