• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Multi-Fandom Wants

r.edrequiem

I'm just gonna jump right into it I suppose:
Rules

FORMAT;; Since these are characters that we’re playing, I’d prefer us both to use third person POV. I get very invested in my characters, but find it a bit uncomfortable when I, or my partner, is using ‘I’, it makes it too personal for me. As for doubling, that’s something I don’t do, and I know that’s usually a turn-off. I just feel it’s easier, and more fun to focus on one story/couple. Not to mention, usually when someone wants to double they want me to play a male character, which I simply can’t do…. Literally.

LENGTH;; As I tend to write stories in my free time, I do prefer longer replies. My starters will usually be anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs, and my replies at least 2, usually more depending on the scene and how much my partner is giving me. I’m not too strict about this, but I do like details, so if you’re a one-line roleplayer, we are not a good fit.

LIMITS;; Considering I am twenty, I do tend to curse and use 'bad language', so if that's a trigger for you, we most likely aren't a good pair.

PLOTTING;; As long as we’re both putting forth effort into the plot, I’m down. It’s just hard to come up with a plot by yourself, especially because you don’t know if the other person will like it. Also, if we start a plot and you find yourself bored and/or would like to try something else, don’t hesitate to ask! This whole ad makes me sound so serious, but I swear I’m just a smol girl.

REPLY RATE;; Since I am a college student, my replies may be a bit scattered. I’ve just transferred to a new University so I’m still getting used to my classes and professors. I will always do my best to send out a reply at least once a day though, but on weekends you can expect quick replies throughout the day.

FANDOMS/CHARACTERS

These will get added to and/or changed rather frequently, depending on what I’m in the mood for, so if something isn’t here that you want either check back later, or just ask me about it!

BOLD=FANDOM
ITALICS=WHO I’D PLAY
****=CRAVING RN

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES;;
*****Kol Mikaelson & OC
Klaus Mikaelson & Caroline Forbes

MARVEL/X-MEN;;
*****Loki Laufeyson & OC
Charles Xavier & Raven Darkholme
***Erik Lensherr & Raven Darkholme
Peter Parker & OC

STRANGER THINGS;;
*******Billy Hargrove & OC
Jonathan Byers & Nancy Wheeler

TEEN WOLF;;
Stiles Stilinski & Lydia Martin
****Derek Hale & Paige Krasikeva

MISCELLANEOUS;;
The Mad Hatter & Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)
*****Kevin Wendell Crumb & Casey Cooke (Split/Glass)

At the moment, these are all of the ships/characters I can think of, if there's a different fandom and/or pairing you were interested though, don't be afraid to ask! Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back