• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

estra

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m looking for literate adults (18+) to roleplay a fandom with.
I’m new to this site, but I’ve been roleplaying for years.

For Noragami, I’ve been rewatching it and I wanted to see if anyone roleplayed it. I’m interested in fleshing out Yato’s and Yukine’s father/son (strictly platonic!) relationship from season one when Yukine was still acting out and dealing with things. I wanna be Yukine for this.

As for the mxm I’d also like to add in Suzuha because I believe he deserved more screen time. I loved his character and it’s a shame he left the show within two episodes. I know he’s in season two but we could change a few things to really make this story our own.
So I’m looking for someone to write as Yato and Suzuha. I’ll happily play any other characters needed to balance things out. Phantoms, gods, villains, the works, along with writing Yukine.

Rules:

I only roleplay with adults.

I’m looking for people who are literate! One-liners and small paragraphs aren't something I’m looking for.

I won’t do smut, anything forced, or incest. No p*dophilia, so I’m not interested in stuff like Yato x Yukine because that makes me uncomfortable.

I expect you to be able to reply. Of course, we all have lives but being completely ignored is never fun. I get if you gotta do something, just please let me know.

Be lgbt+ friendly! The rp won’t be straight and I want my partner to be comfortable with that.

No ocs! We can add random people in for plots sake but I’d like the focus to be on canon characters, sorry.

Looking for people who are okay with playing more than one character when need be.

Hope this interests you, feel free to reply if it does.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back