• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

leonov

💥🪓
hey. i’m leo. i apologize to those who i ghosted recently—something came up and squandered my availability, but now i’m back and ready to try again.
i’m 22 and searching for a long-term roleplay parter with which to peruse on or more lines of story (possessing the compatibility to switch it up if ever we get bored by the current one).
here is the criteria i require:
  • you must be above 18 years of age and comfortable with employing nsfw + darker themes (i am currently looking for an angstier slow-burn full of high tensions, even resentment or physical aggression turned to gradual romance) **since nsfw themes go against rp nation guidelines, i would prefer our rps take place on discord.
  • you use a literate, third-person narrative writing style and generate substantial responses (while i value quality over quantity and don’t maintain any “minimum” expectations, a single sentence is a no-go.)
  • you are willing to explore the gritty emotional complexities of our character’s dynamics, even if it comes to certain toxic or destructive (etc.) behaviors.
  • open to ooc discussion if necessary

that’s about all. i have no triggers aside from the obvious (inc//st, ped//philia, non-con, bestiality & things of equally egregious nature are a no-go), although i’m entirely willing to accommodate any triggers or preferences you may have.

i am currently searching for 1x1 m/m “romance” rps (more specifically enemies-to-lovers or enemies-to-enemies-who-fuck). i am also willing to write f/f, but an uninterested in f/m.
here are some general plot ideas that i’d be willing to develop (lmk if you have any ideas you’d like to look into as well):
**bolded letters denotes the character i would like to write, although i’m flexible
  • mad scientist consumed by their hubris x lab assistant trying to keep said scientist in line
> assistant could be a patient, caring type concerned for scientist’s wellbeing & gradually penetrating their partner’s layers of egoism OR increasingly irritated assistant who simultaneously admires and resents smart but unsuccessful employer… either way, the scientist is an emotionally stunted egotistical maniac who takes far too long to process the fact that they have feelings for their assistant.
  • vampire hunter x vampire
in the context of this plot, i like the idea of employing a dynamic between a reserved, intelligent but easily angered hunter/charismatic, manipulative vampire. perhaps the hunter comes across the vampire in a bar and suspects them to be a monster but hesitates to kill them because there uncertain (aka begrudgingly charmed by the vamp’s outgoing personality but unwilling to admit it). the vampire finds the hunter to be an amusing and curious specific with whom they’d like to toy, and invites them on a date to get to know them better. despite the evident romantic/sexual tensions, the pair is obviously explosive and doomed for distasteful due to the manipulative nature of their interactions. tdlr: hunter planning to kill vampire, vampire toying with the hunter’s mind

honestly…these are my favorites. or anything pertaining to emotionally repressed asshole characters going through loops to avoid admitting they’re infatuated with someone, even if they become self-destructive in the process.
i have some other plot ideas i may add later. again, please inform me if you have a plot(s) of your own you would like us to look into.

Last edited:
I would love be to roleplay with you! The first plot with the mad scientist/lab assistant sounds super fun. PM me if you're still open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back