• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mozzarellow

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(This was copied and pasted from another website so I don't have to retype every single thing.)

---

Hello~

I'm going to try to consolidate what I'm looking for into a nice neat little package here. Been roleplaying ever since high school, currently going through a dry spell and not really having much luck with another search thread of mine, so... yeah.

I'll do my best to keep this short and sweet.

---

About Me

--I'm 30+ years old myself, so you've got to at least be 21+. Preferably 25+ or even closer to my age.

--Expanding on the above point, I'd prefer any romantically involved OCs or canon characters that we main to be 21+. This doesn't apply to secondary or background characters, of course.

--I don't currently work or go to school BUT I do basically take care of my parents and run errands all the time, so y'know, just please keep that in mind.

--Only looking for M// at the moment for the main pairing. I'm fine with M/F if we're doubling though!

--I'd prefer to roleplay either through the PMs or through Discord. I'm not big on doing email RPs anymore, and I really don't like thread/forum RPing at all.

--I don't do real life faceclaims. Sorry, but I just don't like them at all. I prefer anime pics, Picrew creations, or creations made with dollmaker/facemaker programs out there on the internet.

--As far as literacy is concerned, I can usually manage 2-3 paragraphs per response, though it really depends on how I'm feeling and how inspired I am. I promise I won't EVER do any one-liners or text speak though, and I don't want that from my partners either. I usually end up trying to mirror whatever it is that I'm given, unless it's like... an entire novel. That, I can't muster.

--I LOVE chatting OOC - I find that it helps keep us both interested and helps with planning ahead, thus giving us stuff to look forward to and plan towards. Plus, coming up with random silly what-if scenarios is incredibly fun to me.

--For the fandoms listed, I'm not too interested in following canon characters or storylines so much as creating OCs and setting them in the universes of the series. I CAN play canon characters, but... just know that they'll probably be kinda out-of-character in some ways 'cuz I am NOT good at nailing canon personalities and ways of acting. If you're fine with that then hey, I've got no problem involving canon characters with our OCs~

--I am NOT ditch-friendly. If you're the type who likes to ditch out of nowhere, please don't even bother posting or messaging me about a possible roleplay. If we're going to proceed forward and start something, PLEASE. DO. NOT. GHOST. ME. This has happened to me more times than I can count here on Gaia and frankly, I'm sick and tired of it. If you lose interest, or hit a wall of writer's block, or want to stop, or want to change things, or something comes up IRL, that's perfectly fine - just please tell me.

---

Fandoms (Bold = my preferred role, <3 = craving)

Sonic the Hedgehog <3

--OC X OC <3
--OC X Canon
--Canon X Canon
--OC X Elias Acorn
--No romance, just friendship <3

Gargoyles

--OC X OC
--OC X Canon
--Canon X Canon
--OC X Goliath
--OC X Kai (Clan Ishimura)

Ducktales 2017 <3

--OC X OC
--OC X Canon
--Canon X Canon
--OC X José Carioca <3
--OC X Faris Djinn <3
--OC X Darkwing Duck (Drake Mallard) <3

Fruits Basket <3

--OC X OC <3
--OC X Canon
--Canon X Canon
--OC X Shigure <3
--OC X Ayame

Pokémon

--OC X OC
--OC X Canon
--Canon X Canon
--OC X Raihan
--No romance, just friendship

X-Men

--OC X OC
--OC X Canon
--Canon X Canon
--OC X Gambit

---

Keywords:

--Fluff
--Slice-of-Life
--Isekai
--Romance
--Friendship
--Drama
--Fighting
--Martial Arts
--Video Games
--Modern Times
--Feudal Japan
--AU/Alternative Universe
--Comedy
--Silly
--Family
--Anime
--Action
--Angst
--Wish Fulfilment
--Canon X OC
--OC X OC
--LGBT
--Fantasy
--Royalty
--Rich/poor dynamic
--Prophecy
--Chosen one(s)

---

I don't have any plots for said fandoms planned at the moment BUT I would love to discuss plot possibilities with any potential partners!

So yeah, if you're interested at all, please either post in here or send me a PM!

Last edited:
hey are you doing fight role plays?
Hello!

I'm not looking specifically for fighting roleplays, sorry. Like, for the more action-oriented fandoms like Sonic and X-Men, fighting would of course play a larger role than the other fandoms, but that's not the main draw for me or anything.

Hello!

I'm not looking specifically for fighting roleplays, sorry. Like, for the more action-oriented fandoms like Sonic and X-Men, fighting would of course play a larger role than the other fandoms, but that's not the main draw for me or anything.
ok

I would love to rp gargoyles but sadly im not interested in an m// rp at the moment...but good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back