• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 [over PMs & OCs]

AuroraBorealis

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, everyone! ^^
With the site up again, I am catching up on replies, but I thought I would also update my search thread and see if I can start a couple new role plays as well!

I have been writing for as long as I can remember and role playing since way back in the Neopets/AIM days. That being said, I do happen to be in my twenties and would like a partner to be 18+ -- this is non-negotiable! As I have a tendency toward dark themes or adult topics, I will not role play those genres with anyone younger than that.

I am female and, unsurprisingly, do prefer to play as such... however! I do not care who she is played against. I love role plays that involve some kind of romance and can easily play my OC with any of your characters: be they cis, het, or any facet of the LBGTQ+ community!
I have no limits outside of site rules, so please let me know if you do.
I can write anywhere from a base of 2-3 paragraphs to 5+ paragraphs per post, depending on what is going on in the role play and what I am given. Intros are usually longer.
BUT! I do not have any preference on your writing style -- other than it is literate and provides enough detail for me to go on.
One-liners will NEVER do that... so, please, keep that in mind.
If you are interested in discussing a possible role play, PLEASE do not post here or message me "interested"... that is a total mood killer. Please send me what you are interested in, a little bit about your writing style, any ideas you might have, etc.
Character sheets are not required, but I do love a good face claim (realistic, please).

Anyway! I feel that word banks are easier for me to express what I am most interested in role playing right now as opposed to pairing lists etc. If you have any plots you have been wanting to try feel free to send them my way!

At the moment I am only seeking modern role plays! I am a bit burnt out on historical/medieval.

*Also... I would love you forever and a half if anyone helps satisfy my craving for a good ole vampire role play*

Well, this has gotten wordy enough. Please see my word bank below and PM me if anything sparks your interest! I would love to come up with a role play/plot together and looking forward to hearing from you!

Modern/Realistic/Fantasy Bank:

- Roommates/Neighbors - School/University - Artist/Muse/Celebrity
- Mafia/Gang - Strip Club - Bar/Country Club - Good/Bad -
- Supernatural Creatures - Angel/Demon - Prophecy/Legend/Quest
- Gods/Goddesses - Witchcraft - Vampires - Werewolves -​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back