• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [looking for advanced partner] [1x1] [mxm]

enkryptid

Tragedy addict.

• Looking for an rp partner who's got the patience to create something new and wondrous.
    • I love making unique characters and building new worlds.
    • MxM only. MxF and FxF reserved for very special cases.
    • I prefer rping Multiple characters at once
    • Slow burn romance
    • Angst and Tragedy, my two favorite genres.
    • Advanced literate to the point, you could probably pass off as a novel writer (Minimal grammatical errors, variated sentence structures, descriptive.)
    • Avid plotter. Plotting is a must. I would rather spend 90% of the time plotting, rather than writing sometimes. lol.
    • I am available to plot on discord

Last edited:
If you care to teach how google docs RP work, I'll gladly take a spot for something. Depending on whether you want it long- or short-term, can offer a few scenarios.

If you care to teach how google docs RP work, I'll gladly take a spot for something. Depending on whether you want it long- or short-term, can offer a few scenarios.

It's a habit I picked up when my replies were getting too long for forums. It's pretty similar to forum based rping, but instead of making a new post/reply, you just write underneath the other person's reply. I'm looking for either - or, so lmk if you're interested in any genre in particular !

My main (fantasy) character is looking for a source of eternal life/youth, and I thought you might be interested in creating a game based on that. Some small adventure.
Alternatively, I wanted to try something in modern fantasy setting, perhaps some dark detective with him in modern times, turning his minstrel job into a public figure (mid-popular singer?). In fact, these days, I prefer this one, to explore modern fantasy.

Other characters are available as well, but, since I don't know if you would prefer to RP as male or female, I decided to make a shot in the dark.

I prefer rping male characters :)
Are you thinking of something in one of the dnd platforms? or just open world building?
I'm definitely interested in modern/urban fantasy, though I'll have to brush up on my dnd knowledge, since I don't have one ready to go.
PM me if you want to plot something more detailed.

• Looking for rp partners to write and improve my writing with.
      I love making / drawing characters and building worlds.
    • MxM preferred, but not a limitation, as long as the focal is mxm
    • Multiple characters
    • Slow burn romance, unless it was a one-sided start
    • Angst and Tragedy, my two favorite genres.
    • Adv lit (not necessarily long posts, but has a good grasp of grammar and spelling.)
    • Avid plotter and available to plot on discord
I'm interested! Add me on Discord? pinshnapples pinshnapples #1048

I'm definitely interested in MxM. I'd love to build a plot with you, and I love dark/angsty themes. Oh! And I have Discord

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back