• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Good Doctor

Sand Castle Expert
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Introduction
Heyo! The name is Doc and I am a fan of anime, video games, dark humor and memes. If you are a fan of any of those things, we will get along just fine. If you are a fan of writing stories or alternate universes about any of those things, we will get along fabulously.

1585987244673.png

What am I looking for?
  1. Someone who is descriptive in their writing and can go toe to toe with me in reply count. I'm not asking for much but one or two detailed paragraphs should be in order.
  2. Grammar is important and while I'm not your English Teacher, I do expect some level of decent grammar in your writing.
  3. Someone who is going to help me further the plot of the story and not just ride the wave so to speak. It takes two to tango people!
  4. If you are busy or are going to be replying late, please let me know! I'm not going to flip out or send a hit out after you or something. That being said, please don't freak out when I tell you that I might also be busy and be late at replying. If you do feel as though that I missed your message, by all means, send a friendly reminder to me!
  5. If you have an idea, let me know! We can work things out and incorporate both of our ideas and make the roleplay great for both of us!

1585987286402.png
My Fandoms/Series that I like
Anime:

• One Piece (Favorite Manga)
  • Demon Slayer
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • My Hero Academia
  • HunterxHunter
  • DBZ
  • Soul Eater (Favorite Anime)
  • Darling in the Franxx (Favorite Romance Anime)
  • Attack on Titan (2nd Favorite Manga)
  • Seven Deadly Sins
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Up to Part 4)
  • Highschool DXD
  • Highschool of the Dead
  • Hellsing Ultimate
  • Sword Art Online (Stopped after Season One)
  • Etc, just ask me and I might have seen it or be interested in it.

1585987370424.png
Other:
  • Ben 10
  • Percy Jackson/Greek Mythology
  • K. N. D.
  • Bioshock
  • God of War
  • Adventure Time
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Etc, just ask me once again.

What to do now?
If you are interested in following the story lines of any of the aforementioned anime/other series, or (my specialty) using the original series for a base and making a spin-off story, you are more than welcomed to shoot me a PM with the title of the series you are interested in. But, if you read all of this and are uninterested, I bid you a good day and I hope that you find your ideal RP partner out there somewhere. Peace!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back