• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 long-term search|Teen Wolf and other|LGBT only

Stiles24

I'm gay
Hi, this is my first time posting here so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. But I thought I would give it a shot?

There are a few things that you should know if you wanna contact me: I'm 19, I only RP queer pairings or scenarios (so no cishet pairings!), I would prefer a m/m pairing but I'm open to anything that isn't a cis male and a cis female pairing, I would prefer skype but kik is good too, I only RP that 'complex' or whatever paragraph style (I don't like one sentence replies/bad grammar). I don't have many hard no's other than the two I underlined.

I'm mostly looking for a Teen Wolf fandom roleplayers, but I would also RP any of these: Homestuck, Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Rise of the Guardians.

I am open to almost any pairing and open to negotiation. I would even RP with an OC as long as I could be a canon character. The main pairing I would prefer right now, though, is Stiles/Derek or Stiles/Scott (Teen Wolf). I also don't mind who I would play, I'm open to playing anyone as long as I like the pairing.

I have a few prompts ready, or if you have some, we can discuss them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello kind human being (I hope),

Would you be interested in role-playing here on RpN? In a PM? Otherwise I think I have to say no, sorry! Anyways if you would so kindly accept my offer, I would definitely be open to role-playing Teen Wolf or Supernatural!

[QUOTE="Cookie Dough]
Hello kind human being (I hope),
Would you be interested in role-playing here on RpN? In a PM? Otherwise I think I have to say no, sorry! Anyways if you would so kindly accept my offer, I would definitely be open to role-playing Teen Wolf or Supernatural!

[/QUOTE]
Of course, yeah, as long as it's private? I think other people being able to see it would give me anxiety. But yeah, pretty much any site you want is fine. I just put skype and kik since those are most common??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back