• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Stiles24

I'm gay
INTRO
Hi! You can call me Stiles I guess. I'm 25 and would love a casual RP partner. I've been writing for years. If you want a sample of more recent work just ask. I have a lot of ideas for the mentioned fandoms and love brain storming ideas or changing plots, so I won't be mad if you want to discuss some changes or ideas of your own.
Right now I'm really stuck on the idea of crossovers, more specifically a MHA crossover. I love seeing my favorite characters interacting or getting stuck in strange, unknown situation they have to find their way out of. I try to keep them as canon personality-wise as possible unless otherwise agreed upon.

REQUIREMENTS
  • must be 20+
  • minimum of 1 paragraph but no maximum
  • any OC involved much have appropriate abilities/personalities--otherwise I won't be able to get into it (lol)
  • flexible RP scheduling (from once a day replies to once-twice a week replies are fine, inconsistent replies is fine, too, with general warning appreciated)

WHAT I WILL/WON'T DO
  • will play males or non-binary/transgender characters only
  • will write 2+ paragraphs
  • will do romance/shipping or just a general RP
  • will do action/angst or other genre
  • will RP here or discord/google docs
  • will do canonxOC if the character is interesting
  • will do AU/headcanons and crossovers
  • will do multiple stories/characters at a time
  • won't do M/F ships
  • won't do underage scenes/inappropriate scenes with minors involved
  • won't do extremely depressing material
FANDOMS and IDEAS
  • Hunter x Hunter
    • idea 1: Crossover with MHA in which Gon and/or Killua get transported to an alternate reality and are forced to go to UA while they find a way back. I would be willing to play any of the following characters: Gon(preferred), Killua(preferred), Izuku, Bakugou, Aizawa, Kurapika, Chrollo, or Shinso
    • idea 2: Crossover with MHA in which All for One somehow brings one of them there as a 'weapon' to use against the Heroes. I would be willing to play any of the following characters: Gon, Killua, Izuku, Bakugou, Aizawa, Kurapika, or Chrollo
  • The Disastrous Life of Saiki K
    • idea 1: Crossover with MHA in which Saiki accidentally teleports and/or gets stuck in an alternate reality and either has to fight Villains and/or join UA. I would be willing to play any of the following characters: Saiki(preferred), Kaido, or Izuku
    • Would prefer another crossover but open to ideas for plots. I would be willing to play: Kusuo(preferred) or Kaido
  • One Piece
    • Would prefer another crossover, but open to suggestions. I would be willing to play any of the following characters: Luffy(preferred), Ace, Sanji, or Zoro
  • My Hero Academia
    • idea 1: Crossover with HxH in which some of them are transported to an alternate reality and forced to take the Hunter Exam and/or getting involved in canon events. I would be willing to play any of the following characters: Izuku(preferred), Bakugou, Aizawa, Toshinori, Gon(preferred), Killua, Chrollo, Kurapika, or Shinso
    • Would prefer another crossover, but open to suggestions. I would be willing to play any of the following characters: Izuku(preferred), Bakugou, Aizawa(preferred), Toshinori, or Shinso
  • Marvel
    • Would prefer an Avengers or X-Men setting, or another crossover but open to ideas. I would be willing to play any of the following characters: Spider-Man, Deadpool, Wolverine, others negotiable
NOTES
If you have an idea of your own and want to see if we can come up with something fun together just message me. I'd be willing to RP as any of the following characters in a lot of different plots or fandoms(italicized are preferences atm):
  • Gon Freecs, Killua Zoldyck, Kurapika, Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, Sanji, Portgas D. Ace, Kusuo Saiki, Shun Kaido, Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Aizawa, Toph Beifong, Aang, Peter Parker, Wade Wilson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back