• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LiarLiar

when I'd fight, you used to tell me I was brave
Hey there, I'm looking for a roleplay from the show Loki. I'm looking for someone to play either Sylvie, Mobius, or an oc with me as Loki. I'm semi-lit and don't have many triggers. Please be at least semi-literate. Ideally, I'd like to ship the two of our characters together. If you'd like to play an oc, I had an idea of your character being the TVA agent that takes on Loki instead of Mobius. I'd like to make the plot based somewhat off of the show but an AU works too if that's what you'd prefer! I can come up with a plot or we can hash one out together.

Last edited:
Hey I would love to do a Loki rp with you, but I have somewhat of a different idea if you've got too many people for your original idea. If you'd like to be my partner pm me and we can discuss!

Hey there, I'm looking for a roleplay from the show Loki. I'm looking for someone to play either Sylvie, Mobius, or an oc with me as Loki. I'm semi-lit and don't have many triggers. Please be at least semi-literate. Ideally, I'd like to ship the two of our characters together. If you'd like to play an oc, I had an idea of your character being the TVA agent that takes on Loki instead of Mobius. I'd like to make the plot based somewhat off of the show but an AU works too if that's what you'd prefer! I can come up with a plot or we can hash one out together.
I haven't watched the show but happen to crush on Loki and have both male and female OCs

I am very interested in an OC x Loki RP if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back