• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jaam

Man no more than animal is made of moral chemicals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've started getting into so many different fandoms, since I last made one of these (and it seems all my previous rp partners have gone ghost), so I figured I'd give it another go with a vast majority of different fandoms/concepts that I've been into lately!!

Starting off, I should probably say, my time zone is EST, though, I'm usually a night owl (course, that doesn't mean I'm never on during the day. The sleep schedule's not that bad xD.) Aside from roleplaying, I love music, drama, art/drawing, and animals, so don't be afraid to start a convo ooc if you're interested in any of those as well!!

Personal rules/expectations (to start off with):
Please, read them carefully. I've had so many bad experiences, I do not want any more added to that list.
  • Be willing to ooc for planning!​
  • Please don't pester me for responses. That's self-explanatory, really. Just because you see me online and I haven't gotten back to you yet doesn't mean I'm ignoring you.​
  • I have discord, but I don't really have a preference when it comes to using it! Just let me know if you'd personally prefer we move over there!​
  • I don't mind spoilers.​
  • I loooove​
Communication:
  • As I mentioned, my previous rp partners have disappeared, so please don't do that (least not without warning)! I'm not the greatest when it comes to holding a convo (ooc, and least not at first), but I will try! So, pretty please, put in that same amount of effort!! I understand that life comes up, but don't leave me hanging, you know? I'm not going to be upset with you, whether it be that your dog died, or that you ran out of motivation for the time being. And hey! If we're doing a roleplay and it's no longer entertaining for you, don't be afraid to bring it up! We could always discuss other roleplay ideas, dropping that one to move on to something else!! I am a chill person, so chances are, if you suggest something, I'll take it into consideration! Roleplaying is a both of us thing, a two-person effort. Not just a me thing, or just a you thing. Talk to me!

Writing preference:
  • Please, please please!! Literacy. So many people read these searches and completely ignore that. I'm not asking you to write novel-length long paragraphs, but I'd prefer that you didn't write two lines worth of roleplaying and called it a day. I tend to write more or less based on what you send me to go off of (obviously), so it can range anywhere from a paragraph, to 3+ paragraphs. Just depends!​
  • Anyway, regarding exactly how I write though, I tend to be detailed, sticking to writing in third person.

For now, I think that's all that needs to be cleared up, so onto actual roleplay-talk!
What I'm willing to do (fandoms, gender-pairings, sexuality, etc):
  • I'm cool with any gender pairing + sexuality! MxM, FxF, though I usually stick to MxF if we're doubling up!
  • I can/will play multiple characters, especially for the plot.
  • Canon universe, alternate, original, etc.
  • More mature themes (death, gore/blood, violence, etc). I don't have any triggers, mostly just limits. If there's something you had in mind, suggest it!
  • Angst! I love it, so it's always an option, xDD.

My fandoms:
    (PS. If it's in italic, it means I'd prefer using ocs, but I'm cool with staying canon/sticking to canon ships. Underline means fandom-based ocs only. Bold means I'll ONLY do canon! An asterisk means I'm unsure.)
  • Stranger Things
  • The Breakfast Club*
  • Mean Girls*
  • Detroit: Become Human*
  • IT*
  • Coraline
  • My Hero Academia
  • Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun
  • Fruits Basket*
  • Harry Potter
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Sally Face
Some concepts and whatnot I had regarding some of those would be:
  • Coraline;
    - It's been a few years since the whole thing went down, with her and her 'other parents'. Over the years, she managed to wipe the whole thing from her mind, until having a particularly familiar sense of deja vu after waking up from a nightmare about them. No doubt about it, her real parents wouldn't believe her if she were to bring it, and even then, the most they could probably do is send her to a therapist. That being said, the only other person who would believe her is Wybie, so that's who she's forced to go to. For the story's sake, let's say they still live in the same neighborhood, and relationship-wise, maybe they got closer over the years (potentially close enough to consider themselves best friends?? Bonus would be that one of them (Wybie probably) has a crush on the other lolol).
  • My Hero Academia;
    - Next gen ocs!! Pretty self explanatory (I reaaallyy wanna do this, so I'll literally explode with joy if someone's willing!!)
    - Childhood friends au! Also pretty self explanatory. Extra bonus if it's hero x villain, too.

I won't even list all the canon ships I'm willing to do, there's too many, xD. I love rarepairs (they don't have to make sense!!). MxF, MxM, FxF, whatever! Don't be afraid to suggest one no matter the randomness of it!
  • Fruits Basket / TBHK / OHSHC;
    - I figured I'd lump the three together, because talking oc x oc, I feel like they wouldn't change much. Perhaps added ocs are more extenstions than they are replacements, so canon characters are still there, but aren't the main factor of the plot anymore, if that makes sense? So for instance, one of our ocs is a sibling or relative of an already existing character. And for TBHK, maybe there's another, knewly-learned about ghost haunting the school? 👀
    OHSHC, I was thinking it could be another Haruhi x host-club member situation? Maybe one oc/both of ours are an exchange student/s and one just so happens to be a relative of one of the members there?
    Fruits Basket could be a similar situation, where an oc who happens to be also be a Sohma shows up/moves into town lool.
  • The Breakfast Club;
    - I really really really wanna do one with this, but oc x oc!! Like, it's the same canon concept, but our characters meet each other in detention. The idea probably needs more plotting, but I just want a reason to make a John Bender inspired oc, LOL.
  • Detroit: Become Human;
    My brain is filled with DBH, so literally, I'm so willing to do anything based off it!! Ocs, canon ships?? I will do anything!
  • Stranger Things?!;
    I've started watching it again so I need to get back caught up but if there's something you have in mind already, go crazy with it! I'd love do anything ST based !!
  • Sally Face;
    I wouldn't say I have anything particular in mind here. I've just been dying to do some Sal x Travis for so long lolol.

I'll probably add more if anything comes to mind, but for now, that's all!! Keep in mind, I'm all for doubling up, pretty much no matter the fandom! If you're interested, shoot me a message!

Last edited:
Ooo, your TBHK idea sounds cool! Perhaps the story could revolve around this newly-built school slowly becoming more and more supernatural? I swear, that legit one sentence got my mind thinking. DM me when you have the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back